Smile. Torture unending.

I was cuddled up to Rhyhorn when the power went out. He was warming up. He stared at the TV, albeit being asleep. I acted along, pretending nothing was happening. 'Mom' was making food for us, she was silent. She seemed cold, and the look on her face might have meant something bad was to happen. A cry was heard from miles away. It sounded robotic, and it's pitch was lowering. It stopped and then windows froze. They cracked. In the cracks emerged a snowflake pattern. Noises were heard of flickering on and off, on and off. The door swung open, and everything seemed to slowly freeze around us. Rhyhorn's eyes snapped open. He raced into the living room and roared. When I emerged from the spare room I stood there, petrified. What Rhyhorn was roaring at, I finally saw. There was an icy blue silhouette which gave you the chills. Lights on it lit up, in a pattern I couldn't describe.
°
° ° ° ° °
°
They emitted a bright yellow shine, brighter than the light of day, which made the icy blue glow a deep ultramarine. The light stung my eyes, which made me keel over and shield my eyes. This creature was like an iceberg, with arms and legs which seemed almost hexagonal, and a big iceberg for the body. It cried out once more, but this time it was different. It seemed to be in pain. The reason it was in pain was because Rhyhorn had charged at it. On the icy surface of its fluorescent body, there seemed to be a big crack. Before I knew it, these lights were in my face. The lights weren't yellow anymore, but a bloody crimson. I looked down ever so slightly. My vision seemed to fade, and my eyelids drooped heavily. In my last groggy visions I saw one thing. Blood.
___________
A/N
___________
Sorry it's a bit short. But hey, I made a chapter! The first chapter was last September then the second was early this month, or late last month. Leave what you think in the comments. If you want. :P