Hell is freezing over!

((Quick note, I am ENGLISH. If you don't get anything, just ask me what it means.))
I hear a scream, followed by a gust of wind blowing open my door. I run downstairs, into Mom's room, to see her huddled up and shaking in blankets next to her prized Ryhorn. The plain wooden door seemed very scratched up, and the carpet seems to have been trampled down a bit as there are huge footprints. I go to the kitchen space. I go to make some warm cocoa / hot chocolate, but find there is no hot beverages to be found other than tea. Tea won't do, I don't think Gracie drinks that. I ask her if she wants anything to drink, and she asks for a glass of water. I tell her that she can't have water, she needs something warm. "Like what? Do we have any cocoa?" She asks, but I sadly say no. She then asks for a cup of tea, which I have straight away. "
A few minutes pass. I'm still drinking my tea, but MOM has finished hers. I take the mug through to the dishwasher and go upstairs to grab my duvet. I bring it downstairs and set next to Mom and Ryhorn. I hug Ryhorn, but it isn't very warm. I daren't let go. I watch the TV from the other room, but all I see are flashes of light. Will I have to stay here for eternity, or will I maybe get home?

______________
Ohhhhh man. How long has it been since I updated this? 7 months? I'll see if I can get it going again soon.