💙 Izou x Reader: Just a dream (One piece)

Izou was requested! I hope you enjoy! ^-^
Genre: Angst
Words: 360

Soft light peaking through the window, The sounds of Izou's light snoring. You couldn't have picked a better scene to wake up to.

It was nice to just sleep in for once. Today was just a day for sailing, Onto the next adventure for you and whitebeards crew.

You turn around to see the love of your life still asleep. You smile, Moving one of your hands to his face, Brushing your thumb against his cheek, To his lips. The faint color of his lipstick still on.

Oh how you wanted to kiss him right now.

Your touch seemed to stir him awake, His eyes fluttered open, Meeting your (e/c) ones.

He took a deep breath, Closing his eyes again.
" Morning.." He spoke, Obviously still sleepy.
You couldn't help but chuckle, Moving closer to snuggle up to him. " Morning!"

You heard him groan ever so slightly. " How are you so perky right now?" He complained, But still wrapping his arms around you.

" I guess..You bring that out in me?" You buried your face in his chest. He sighed through his nose.
" And how can you be so cheesy?"

You laughed once again, Leaned up planting a kiss to his jawline, Moving up to give him kisses every where on his face.

He pouted, Wanting to go back to sleep, But your affections keeping him awake.

Soon you climbed on top of him, Finally giving him a kiss on his lips. He finally gave in, Kissing you back, His hands trailed up your sides to cup your face.

You pulled back giving him an innocent smile, Causing him to smirk back up at you.

" You're a pain, You know that?" He chuckled and so did you. " I love you too, Izou!"

All of a sudden he flipped you over, Giving you the same treatment you gave him. Laughter filling the room, Until it faded..

—————

You woke up, Tears in your eyes. You sat up, Staring at your blankets, Then to the empty space beside you. More tears ran down your face, Moving to collapse on his side of the bed.

You continue sobbing into his pillow..

It was just a dream..