chapter 11

Me and Gavi had been official for 3 weeks, we had only told Pedri and Isa. We had been together all the time, but in secret, it was so much fun, hooking up and trying to not be caught. But we haven't gone on a real date yet.

His birthday was this week and i had everything planned perfectly, first at lunch we were doing a romantic picnic at the park, then a surprise party at my house with all the team, and last of all, a really personal gift. If you know what i mean.......

We had almost done it many times, but we wanted to make it special so we resisted ourselves, also because it was my first time so he respected that.

I had the perfect gifts for him, a blue and black puffer jacket, some blue and yellow dunks, and a bracelet that said (p+c)nd the date we started dating, 11.07.22.

I had spoken with all the team, and Pedri was going to take Pablo somewhere while everyone came to my house to get everything ready. But pablo only thinks he's coming to hang with Isa, Pedri and me. But really everybody was coming.

I was at work getting some files sorted, it was about 5 pm so the boys had finished training, Pablo told me he would come and get me.

Then he final came.

"Hola Bella" he said

"Hola galan" (Hello prince) i said "I missed you"

"Yo mas" (Me more) he said "Quieres hacer algo divertido" (Want to do something fun)

"Yes sure" i said "What"

"Porque no vamos a la playa y también vemos el atardecer" (Why don't we go to the beach and see the sun set) he said

"I love it, but we need to get out swim stuff" i said

"Vamos a tomar un taxi hasta tu casa, y tú traes tus cosas, porque yo ya tengo las mías"(Lets take a cab to your house, and you get your stuff, because i already have mine) he said

"You really need to learn to drive" i said

"Solo 4 dias y seremos libres"(Only 4 days and we will be free) he said

"Oh your right, mi bebe va a ser adulto"(My baby will be an adult) i said squishing his cheeks

"Ayy callate"(Oh shut up) he said

We took a cab to my house and went to my room.

"Yo voy al baño y vos te cambias aca"(Ill go to the bathroom and you change here) i said

(what i put on)

(what he put on)

(what he put on)