This is what it sounds like

Start from the beginning

They looked outside to see the planes dropping the endrin, but it had no effect.

"Is that what it's supposed to do?"

"Mm. Mm-mm"

Morgana storms away angry with Launchpad following her behind.

"Come on Launchpad, if they won't help us, we'll just have to do things ourselves"

Agent bonkers were outside, kit and Ty tagged along, Ty carried icelynn as they see the car wreckage.

Kit's blood ran cold, he promised he would protect gosalyn and she was nowhere to be seen.

But they see a EMT unit with a washed up gosalyn, she had a small cut on her forehead, wrapped in a blanket.

"KID" kit was relived to see she was ok.

"FBI" bonkers held his badge up to let him and kit through.

Gosalyn was having her head stitched

"Give us a minute" bonkers asked.

"Hey" gosalyn says softly.

"Are You okay?"

"No, I'm not okay. I lost it" gosalyn looked down.

"You lost what?" Ty asked.

"Dr. Debolts and I were driving back" He had the Mother Cell out in the woods somewhere. It took forever, but...He was telling me about his family, he was a good men, he just wanted to help his family, he thought icelynn was my daughter And, uh...Something just rammed into us. The last thing I remember seeing is someone's face"

"Whoa..." kit felt his fur sticking up

"Do you know who it was, what did this person looked like"

" No I got washed up on shore but it was dark...He or she took it. They took the Mother Cell"

Agent bonkers was concerned, "Okay. We'll deal with it. It's gonna be all right"

"On what planet is it gonna be all right?"

"I'm gonna call this in to the marshal's office"

Kit sat next to gosalyn to comfort her when agent bonkers walked off, "It's not your fault kid, All right? You're okay. That's the most important thing"

"No, it's not, a innocent man died because of chlorogene but before he died he told me he helped with mother cell because of fowl, he was about to tell me who the new director of fowl was...but now they have the Mother Cell...And we have no idea what he's gonna do with it....dad's going to be disappointed"

"I think he would be more disappointed if finding out something happened to you"

Then somewhere in Paris, a female tan feather blonde hair duck in a fashionable style was heading inside her home.