Chapter 14 || Strange

Start from the beginning

"No worries! You two can go." Tachibana smiled. "Oh right! Y/n-chan, I have something to give you first!" Hinata grabbed her wrist and started to drag her back into the apartment building. "You guys stay there!" She told to Mikey and Takemichi.

Y/n waited outside of Tachibana's apartment, it only took a minute or two though.

Hinata came out with what it seemed like handmade bracelets. "Here." She handed the girl the object then showed Y/n her wrist, where the same bracelet was placed as well. "Emma-chan and I made these, the three of us can wear these." She giggled.

Y/n blinked, clearly not expecting a bracelet. It was a cute bracelet though. "O-Oh... Thanks, Hina." Y/n softly smiled and wore the bracelet.

The two decided to go back down after that, they didn't want to keep the two boys waiting.

"By the way, Y/n-chan."

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Mikey-kun?" Y/n's movements stopped  at Hinata's question, Hinata had also came to a halt as she noticed the other girl's sudden action.

"N-No, why would you say that?" It took a whole minute for Y/n to answer the question, and when she did, she didn't even dare bare a look at Hinata. Hinata found it weird and strange.

"Nothing, it's just that I've noticed some things about you two." Hinata smiled, walking over to stand beside the other female. "What's gotten you so nervous though?"

"It's nothing." Y/n spoke after taking a deep sigh, she then turned to Hinata with a expression on her face that held no emotion. "I don't have romantic feelings for Mikey, and neither does he."

"Oh, I see..." Hinata nodded, her hands behind her as she smiled softly, looking at the sky.

"We better get going." Y/n changed the subject, taking another breath again before finally proceeding to walk down back to Mikey and Takemichi.

-

"So where are we going?" Y/n asked, placing her hands at the ends of Mikey's motorcycle as they drove away at a fast pace.

"It's a secret~" Mikey chuckled, speeding up a bit. The girl didn't mind, she was used to Mikey's speed whenever he drove the motorcycle.

Y/n found it strange, what Hinata asked her earlier got her thoughts stuck in that moment.

"Do you like Mikey-kun?"

Of course she likes him, but not romantically. She even thinks she's too young for that, she also haven't really experienced being in love or having a crush on someone, she was too busy with others things in her life.

But why? Why is the thought still in her mind? The question has already been answered so why?

Never in her life would she think about this kind of subject, never in her life would she think that she would actually question her feelings towards the boy she grew up with.

Of course she treasures Mikey, he's one of the people who helped her move on from her past, the one who helped her escape from her trauma.

The moment Keisuke introduced them, she immediately felt as if she was at home, all calm and warm.

She grew up with Mikey, so basically she sees him as an older brother. So why question her feelings?

Damn Hinata and her questions...

Though she didn't meant to curse out on Hinata.

"Where here." Mikey announcement, Y/n didn't realized the vehicle had already pulled over until Mikey spoke out.

Y/n's eyes travelled around her surroundings and saw that they were at the beach.

It was already late, maybe around seven or eight. The ocean looked breathtaking with the water relfecting the moon and stars. It was quiet as well, it gave a clear sign that no one else was there but just the two of them.

"Why are we here?" Y/n asked, getting off the motorcycle. Mikey smiled and walked to the sand. He was still wearing his Toman uniform with his boots and his usual hairstyle.

"It's been a while since we hung out here, with just the two of us, I kinda missed it." Mikey spoke, Y/n blinked.

"So you dragged me out here because you missed this place with me?" She asked with a chortle, crossing her arms with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh come on! Admit it, you missed it too!" Mikey pointed to the girl, a bit teased out by her words.

Y/n could only chuckle, she walked towards the blonde male and wrapped her arms around his neck. Mikey was taken aback by the sudden action, Y/n was staring at him with such adoring eyes and a soft genuine sweet smile. Her smile was contagious, contagious enough for him to have the same expression as well.

Mikey encircled his hands around her hips and stared back into her pretty eyes. It was something he couldn't get sick of, he admits that. No matter how loud and violent she can get, he still found her sweet and calming. He felt at home.

"Yeah, I admit." Y/n spoke, a grin appeared on her face.

The girl remembered Hinata's words once again. She sighed. But she knew.

She knew, whatever this feeling is, how she sees Mikey. She just knew, she would cherish him till the end of time.

"I missed being here with you." She placed her forehead gently with his, her eyes softly closed with a sweet smile plastered on her lips.

"Just the two of us?" Mikey asked.

"Just the two of us."