"My name is Ray..."

Todoroki POV
I hugged Izuku tightly as he slept on me. His past is seriously messed up... It's worse then mine... I continued to run my hair through his midnight black hair. He eventually woke up but continued to snuggle up to me. After a few hours, we both fell asleep on each other. I woke up to see that all the girls were taking photos of me and Izuku sleeping. They noticed me looking at them but I didn't feel like glaring at them for once in my life. I just closed my eyes and snuggled my face back into Izuku's hair. A few hours later I still wasn't back asleep, and Izuku woke up.
"Morning sleepyhead," I said softly.
"Mornin..." he responded yawning.
"You ok?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm better..." he said.
"That's messed up Izu," I muttered obviously referring to what he had told me last night.
"Izuku isn't my real name..." he whispered.
"It isn't? What is it?" I asked.
"My name is Ray," he told me.
"I like that name," I responded.
"It's the same as your mum's!" he whisper yelled in response. Izu- Wait no! Ray had a point. Instead of saying anything else, I gently placed my lips on his. After a few seconds, I pulled away. His face was bright red and so was mine. I pulled him into a gentle hug that lasted at least five minutes. We only pulled away after I realised we had to get ready for school. I had asked Kirishima to get him some hair dye when he gets his, so that should be in the bathroom. I went to my own room to get changed and didn't see Ray until I entered the classroom. He was back to having his usual green hair colour and cheerful self. I could tell he was faking a smile but I wasn't going to tell anyone else. Walking over to him, I could see that our classmates were looking at him with concern. He still looked slightly sad. I grabbed his chin and kissed him gently before walking back over to my seat. The class watched in surprise and Sero passed 1,000 yen to Mina. They made a bet?! Looking back at Ray, I could see that his face was as red as a tomato. I giggled at the look on his face, before calling Fuyumi as she had called me last night when I was cuddling with Ray.