be yourself around me.

everybody has insecurities. even the most confident people on earth have insecurities. it's normal, but people still feel ashamed because of their insecurities.

you, were one of those people who were ashamed of their insecurities. why? you didn't know. you felt childish for these insecurities, that's why you never brought them up to leo. which is not good in a relationship because you should trust him, but earlier, in earlier relationships, they would always leave you if you told them about the insecurities.

now, what was your insecurities? you were insecure about your appearance. meaning, your body and your face.

you didn't know why. you've always been so insecure of your appearance. you didn't fit in the standards and you didn't look like all these models that footballers would get attracted to, so you didn't quite know WHY leo chose you.

you would even doubt his love for you sometimes which would cause HUGE argument in your relationship.

anyway, one day, you were talking with your friend on the phone while leo was doing something else. he had a day off and you guys decided to just stay home.

you were talking with your friend about your insecurities. she was always there for you and would always comfort you.

now, what you didn't know was, leo heard the entire conversation. he found out what your insecurities are. he wanted to comfort you and just hold you and show you how you're the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

but he couldn't.

he didn't want you to think that he was eavesdropping and just lose trust for him. that would've been a huge problem, obviously.

you got off the phone and started cooking. leo was sitting on the couch and was writing something in his book. god knows how long he's had this book.

he told you that he would write ANYTHING on his mind in this book. you never read it since it's private of course, but you were always curious.

you had finished cooking but leo was upstairs in the bathroom so you waited till he came downstairs. you walked to the couch and his book was there, open.

you tried your hardest not to read but, you gave in. you look at the pages and it was written in a messy way but you could still somehow understand. "i hate that i'm so awkward and quiet. i wish i was more like the other outgoing men."

your heart broke when you read that. you loved leo for who he was. you didn't care if he was quiet. you found it adorable. and he wasn't awkward? why does he feel that way?

leo came downstairs and saw that you were reading the book. he quickly walked up to you. "y/n?" you turned your head quickly.

"leo i'm sorry. but, i just wanna tell you that, i don't think you're awkward. and there's nothing wrong with you being quiet or introverted. you're who you are and there's nothing wrong with that. i find it adorable that you're quiet and more introverted than other men. i love that you're yourself around me, and i don't want you to be afraid of me leaving or judging you."

you said all of that, quickly yet still clear so leo could understand. his smile was big and he was smiling so hard his cheeks hurt.

"and i just wanna tell you that i think you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. i don't know how you see yourself but when i look at you, i see a beautiful, gorgeous, amazing woman. i'm really happy that i met you, y/n. i don't care if you don't look like a model, because you're prettier than them. i love you so much for who you are."

you got up and kissed him on the lip, passionately. he smiled in between the kiss and you pulled away.

"i love you, leo."