celebrating

You were really nervous. God, this whole match is nerve wracking. You looked down at the ground, stressed until you heard people around you celebrating and cheering. You looked up and..Argentina won.

You jumped up and cheered loudly, feeling tears in your eyes. You were so happy! Leo Messi looked up at you and did a heart, while giving you a smile. You smiled back and you watched the boys celebrate.

Finally, when it was time for Leo to receive the world cup award, you felt tears rolling down your cheeks, you then giggled softly. You were so happy for him, this has always been his dream, and it came true. Words can't describe how you feel, you were so happy for your husband.

You took the kids and you all went down to see your husband. As soon as you saw him you gave him a big hug and a passionate, loving kiss. You looked at him and hugged him again as he laughed a little. He then picked up his little boys and kissed them all on the cheek while they all smiled.

You guys, the family, you were all so happy for Leo. You smiled and just knew that today's gonna be a memory, history, for everyone.

————————————————————

A/N;

hi ! i made this in a hurry, this is a very messy drabble. but anyway, congratulations to Argentina, congratulations to Lionel Messi and to everyone else ! i'm so so happy for them, they really deserve winning, they worked so so hard !!

omg i literally cried when Argentina won i was so happy !!

anyway, i still wanna say, Kylian Mbappe played very very well !

okay, bye lovelies take care of yourselves.