Chapter 3

Calico's P.O.V.

Maybe I'll turn this entire place into a slaughterhouse, I thought. I walked to the bathroom contemplating what to do about the green-eyed vampire.

It's not like I'm worried I'll get caught if I do obliterate the place,by the time I'm done it will be as if it never existed.

I stepped into the bathroom and went to the mirror, to access my appearance. Their wasn't a single hair out of place. I looked perfectly fine, which doesn't explain why he would reject me.

I thought about it for a while and decided on the perfect reason. He's gay. Before I could stop myself I ended up thinking about it. The green-eyed vamp and another guy with a sexy body rolling around, sweating, grinding. Moaning.

Stop that, Cali! I chastised myself as I tried to keep my blood from turning hot. I huffed. Winnie is right, I do get worse than a drunk old man whenever I see a pretty face, whether it being guy or girl.

I blushed thinking of how many times she caught me staring at her with a burning gaze, no doubt having dirty thoughts. She would always laugh at me.

I covered my face in embarrassment and slammed my head on the counter making a girl who had just come out of a stall scream. I turned a glare on her and she ran out. After she left I went back to writhing on the counter in agitation. Even though she said it was fine, it never stopped me from feeling guilty for tainting her with my dirty thoughts.

After scolding myself for about 5 minutes I walked back out to the club. I gave a discreet glance to where the green-eyed vamp was and realized he wasn't there. I walked back to the bar feeling a vampire follow me, a different one.
When did I pick up a tail? I thought, absently, whatever.

I sat down on the bar stool. Someone sat next to me. I looked up and appraised my new friend, well , stalker. Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, crooked nose, narrow chin, and wide shoulders. I shivered. He would be the perfect partner for the green- ( I am slapping that thought away before it goes into detail). I looked away just as he looked at me, so he wouldn't notice I was looking at him.

"What do you want?" I snapped not looking at him.
He smirked at me, "I thought we could be friends"
I turned to him and paused, pretending to take him in for the first time. Just as he caught his breathe and stared at me with wide eyes. He looked all over my face in awe and wonder. Then he glanced over my body slowly his eyes darkening with lust. When he came back to look me in the eyes his breathing was deeper and heavier.

An idea formed in my head and I smiled seductively as I leaned forward to brush my lips along his jaw letting the tip of my tongue trace his skin. He moaned softly.
"Hmm," I sighed in false lust, " that's too bad, I can't play with a friend, that would be too complicated."

"Then forget it you would be a terrible friend anyway," he rasped.

I laughed and yanked him off his seat and dragged him to the exit.

......................................................

We were on the road and my new friend couldn't seem to keep his hands off me.
"By the way," I said, as he kissed my neck, "what's your name?"
"My name is Danny," he said and moaned, "God, you're beautiful." I found myself thinking of that green-eyed vampire wondering if I was beautiful then why did he reject me. Oh, that's right he's gay, I thought. For some reason I was slightly disappointed. I frowned.
"Why don't we pull over here?" Danny asked, running his fingers over the slope of my breasts. I shivered in disgust and looked over at him, giving him a flirtatious smile while contemplating whether I should throw up on him.
I got out of the car and headed towards the woods and listened to Danny's hurried footsteps behind me. I started singing a wordless seductive tune and swayed my hips to the sound as I walked to further arouse Danny. If he was distracted with his hard on then he wouldn't pay much attention to what I was doing. Just as I thought this Danny spun me around and shoved me against a tree as he crushed his mouth to mine and brought my knees up to wrap my legs around his waist so he could grind his bulge hard against my core. A wave of disgust overcame me and I groaned, but being a typical arrogant guy he took it as encouragement and rammed his hips against me. I rolled my eyes and dug my fingers in his hair, making him groan.
I emptied my mind and brought forth his memories shifting threw them quickly. I saw strange things. Crying girls that were chained up, vampires raping them as others laughed, exchanges of woman and money, some guy referred to as Hennessey. I shifted through them all, but saw nothing of Winnie. He was not involved in her death.

White hot rage coursed threw my blood and filled my mind with only with one thought. Destruction. I snapped Danny's neck just as he unbuttoned his pants. He collapsed and I grabbed him before he could hit the ground as I landed on my feet. I took a fistfull of his hair and pulled it back until his head ripped off. I did quick work of ripping him to pieces and I enjoyed every moment of it.

After I was done I sighed and snapped my fingers, setting the pieces on fire. I kept at it until their was nothing left, but ashes. I crouched down and rubbed my head in frustration. "Five goddamn years and I haven't found even one of those bastards." I muttered, crossly. I stood up and looked down at myself and wrinkled my nose in distaste at my blood covered dress. This was my favorite dress. I scowled and walked back to my car to head home.