6

✧‿*:✧6✧:*‿✧

Aé'teya is now on her ikran, following behind Lo'ak as they follow Jake

Aé'teya is now on her ikran, following behind Lo'ak as they follow Jake. She stared back at her old home. Still not wanting to believe they're leaving for good.

During the whole long and hard journey, Lo'ak and Kiri were very quiet. Aé'teya knows Lo'ak is unhappy as she is. But she would constantly check up on him as she flies next to him. "You good?"

Lo'ak just hummed, nodding his head, and Aé'teya rolled her eyes. "You need to start answering my question with words, Lo'ak." She said as she shook her head.

"How's your arm?"

"Fine."

Lo'ak nodded to himself. It was silence again so Aé'teya decided to leave him alone considering how boring Lo'ak is and fly near her twin brother. "Sup, Neteyam."

"Are you bored?" He chuckled after side-eyeing his sister flying next to him. "I'm not bored, I'm lonely." Aé'teya rolled her eyes. She is indeed both.

Neteyam shook his head at Aé'teya's reply, "We have to focus on our journey." He said, trying to snap herself out of her boredom. "Boring," She mouthed at him and follows Neteyam's words. She focused on her road, sometimes she talks to herself, and convenience that she was talking to her ikran so she wouldn't think herself weird.

They were flying above the sea blue water for a very long time, water, water, mountains, and floating mountains to the point she's thinking Jake doesn't know where they were going. The ocean is huge, terrifying yet beautiful.

She wished to sleep on her journey but it isn't every day she got the chance to see the beautiful green-blue ocean. She could hardly see any creatures because it was deep but she can tell it was beautiful. Especially when creatures began to jump from the sea before going back into falling into the sea.

Until they reached land, there were many from above and she couldn't stop herself from admiring every single view of it. She could see fishes and more creatures in the shallow water near the land. How waves crashed the sand on the land.

They reached a nearby village, the village of the reef people, the Metkayina. Flying above a huge terrace wall, she could see a better view of the village and its reef. It was beautiful. Nothing about this is the same as her old home back then but she couldn't deny how beautiful the reef is.

The villagers of Metkayina were pointing at them, some were excited, and some were curious and scared.

Aé'teya follows as they all land their ikran on a wide sand near the shore while a horn was blown to inform of their arrival.

The villagers came to surround them with curiosity as they all disconnected their queue and hopped down their ikran.

Aé'teya was the last to drop down. She wanted to grab her bow but seeing how the villagers were only curious about them changed her mind until she heard his dad.