| Chapter Eleven |

Start from the beginning

"You want the first bite?" Anna asked looking up at Chandler who was sitting on the back of the couch.

"That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." Chandler said wiping away a fake tear making Anna laugh, as she handed him the first spoonful of the ice cream.

"You just stood in this stranger's hospital room?" Ross asked his sister who poured popcorn into a bowl.

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Chandler asked shaking his head.

"He doesn't have anyone." Monica said as Ross helped himself to a handful of popcorn.

"We feel kind of responsible." Phoebe said helping Monica make some snacks for everybody.

"I can't believe you said "whoo-hoo. "." Joey said with a snicker. "I don't even say "whoo-hoo. "."

"Ooo.. she's coming on!" Rachel said catching everyone's attention as she turned the volume of the television up.

"When we return, we 'll talk with
the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing." Jay Leno spoke about his next guest who happened to be Chandler's mother. "You might want to put the kids to bed for this one."

"We don't have to watch this." Chandler quickly tried to grab the television remote. "Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime and HBO."

"No way." Rachel said shaking her head.

"Come on, she's your mom." Joey said not understanding why Chandler didn't want to watch his mother on television.

"Exactly. Weekend at Bernie 's. Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times." Chandler said trying to get the group to change the channel.

"It'll be okay Chandler." Anna said placing her hand on his back as she could tell how tense he was.. not having the best relationship with his mother who wrote very steamy romance novels.

"I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books." Rachel said looking at Chandler. "I can't get on a plane without one. This is so cool."

"You wouldn't think so if you were eleven..and your friends were passing around page seventy-nine of Mistress Bitch." Chandler confessed.

"I Iove your mom. I think she's a blast." Ross said looking at his friend who sighed.

"That's because she's not your mom."

The sound of knocking on the apartment door was heard which Rachel answered, kissing her boyfriend Paolo.

Ross wasn't thrilled by the new guest. "When did "Rigatoni " get back from Rome?"

Monica sat beside her brother, munching on some popcorn. "Last night."

"Really?" Ross asked looking at his sister. "So, his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?"

"Just a dream I had." Ross sighed. "But, phew!"

"Hey, she's back on." Phoebe said as everyone turned the attention back on the television.

"Ah, Nora Bing." Paolo said noticing the woman on the television.

"Here, have the rest of this." Anna said handing Chandler the bowl of ice cream, which he happily took from her hands.