Before it all started. (1/2) (Part 1)

hey pooks this has been in the works for 1 hour so don't expect this to be fire!!?!?!?

If you know me from school, then no.

Don't even ask about this, okay!!!

(I cringed while writing half of this.)

Btw if i mess up Rubble and Rocky's name pls tell me my stupid ahh cant be asked to check!!

Rubble's pov:

Beautiful.

Beautiful, that's what she was.

My every breath, every thought.

Every blink and every sigh.

They were all possible because of her.

Skye.

See, she was always someone I liked, since even the times of when we all had worked with Ryder.

But that was years ago, Ryder was long dead now, having slipped on a banana and falling off a bridge into the cold, blue water, getting swallowed whole by a shark.

Not even Zuma could save him.

It was traumatizing to say the least.

From that day onward, Paw Patrol disbanded, at least it would have had Katie not forced us all to sign a contract selling our souls to her so that we could do her cat's labor and still (forcefully and under-equipped) help the town with their issues.

So here I was, sitting on a cardboard cutout of a bone, staring at the rest of my sleeping friends, and Skye.

Gosh I wish I could just ask her out.

I loved her so much.

But it was 3am so I would have to do that later, you know, after I sleep!

So sleep I did, dreaming about her.

~

Cold.

The cage was cold and damp.

A dim light above where I lay,with water dripping by it, nasty and mank.

There was no one in sight, yet it felt like a fever dream, as if it wasn't true.

Why was I here?

What was happening?

All those thoughts, running through my brain, were quickly answered.I saw my captors, I saw their masks, their fur...

Their fur was so familiar, and there was no Skye to be seen.

~

Awake.

Awakened by the screams of Katie demanding someone to get her darling cat another expensive champagne bottle so that she could secretly drink it and her cat could look at it for some odd reason.

God, I hated that bitch, and I hated her prissy cat more.

Not only was the cat repulsive, putting hairballs in our food for fun, putting her lice-ridden bows on our beds for no reason, ect ect, but she was also always lecturing us about how she was the most powerful being throughout the whole of Adventure bay, how all male cats would submit to her will (likely because she probably spread her legs for them), how any female cats she disliked would be killed at a sight, and how she hated female animals in general.

Especially Skye.

For some odd reason, she despised her, thinking of her as nothing but a creature that lived in the same vicinity as her, and boy she hated it a much as she hated her.