The Bridge❤️😘-Mattachusetts-

Tw: Aesthetic, romantic🥰🥰

It was pretty late at night, well if you count 9:00pm being late. You were bored but Matt had the genius of going out to just hang out on the bridge that wasn't far from the house. You didn't really need to bring anything besides our phones for...snap and insta?

When you guys finally got there, you began taking selfies and pictures of each other. Matt had just took a photo of you on Snapchat, you were turned away as he secretly took the photo and when you turned back you saw him put his phone down, "Aww honey. Type something something romantic!" You yelled excitedly, "Just anything to do with love!" You said under your breath.

You saw he was still typing so you tilted your head and stood next to him to see what he was putting as the caption. "Look at how beautiful y/n is🥺🥺❤️" you smiled and put your head on his shoulder, then froze when you read, "I've always wondered how she'll look falling off something tall, like this bridge for example🥰🥰☺️"
You were confused but just thought he was joking, he makes those types of jokes often so there was no surprise he was saying that. You were confused on why he kept a straight face though, he moved his shoulders in a circular motion to get your head off. You stepped not to far back into the railing to catch yourself from tripping.

"Catching yourself won't do anything." Matt said with clear mattitude.

You scoffed and let it slide, you saw him holding his phone pointed at you so you started posing excited to see how much love it would get on Instagram.

You turned back around feeling a huge gust of wind, until you realized Matt pushed you off the bridge as he danced to your screams😘😘❤️