- Yes sir.

I opened the door and sighed a bit looking right and left. I held my bag tight and got in.

As I looked around, I spotted Jimin. He was giving instructions to some girls.

Tae: PARK CHIM! I yelled.

He turned around and I noticed his face lightening. He smiled widely and ran to me with arms wide opened.

JM: AHHHHHHHH!

Tae: AHHHHHHH! HOW ARE YOUUU??

JM: I AM FINE! AND YOUUUU?! Awww. You left too long. He said as he caressed my black hair.

He was so cute.

Tae: How have you been my Chimmie?

JM: I felt so alone without youuu. Hanging out with Taeri is not fun. It's not the same. He said with a sad pout.

I pinched his little nose and pulled him in my arms one more time.

Tae: Now I am here to stay. Let's compensate okay?

JM: Mhmm.

Tae: So how is going the club?

JM: Pretty well. Your father helps me a lot. That's going well.

Tae: Hmm. That's good.

JM: So are you going to your mansion now?

Tae: No. Of course not. I bought a loft around Gangnam.

JM: You bought?

Tae: Raah. My father bought me.

He bursted into laugher.

JM: I got starlted for a moment. Hahahaha!

Tae: What's so funny?It's not that you earn your own money with your club that you can make fun of me. Little... Brat.

JM: shhh. Don't be so sensitive. But, you will work soon right? You are 23 years old now. You should start earning your own money sweetie. He said as we took seats.

I sighed.

Tae: Not in my plans for now.

JM: You learned laws for years. You won't use what you studied?

Tae: I never wanted to learn that. It was my parents' choice.

JM: It's because Ga-eun is a already learning business and management.

Tae: Yes. And she will inherit the companies anyway. So what's the point of making myself suffer with waking up everyday at 6 am and go to work? I'd rather profit of life now that I still can.

Jimin smiled and took a sip of a drink that someone brought us some minutes ago.

Tae: Hah. I wonder how is she doing? I didn't have any news about her for the past 3 years.

JM: How come??

Tae: She is very busy and I didn't want to bother her.

JM: You guys are siblings.

Tae: So what? We also have our lives.

JM: Hmmmm. Oh. By the way. My club in Hongdae is going to open its door tonight.

Tae: oh.

JM: Want to come over and have some fun?

I smiled immediately and raised my eyebrows. Of course I was coming. That would be so fun.

Tae: Of course. I will be there.

JM: Alright alright. I will send you the adress later. For now, I think you should go see your parents. They must be waiting for you.