surge x male robo Reader

Start from the beginning

"I understand that you're upset even mad but this is really no way to deal with it ". Said surge

" This is what i want and it is what ill do " said y/n

And with this you left the factory
You made sure no one had seen you
Its the last thing you want . Being chased.

Upon leaving its felt as if a wieght has been lifted off your back.
This desision was probably rushed but it was the best you thought of in the moment.

Now that you're free from that dark factory your free to do as you will
Although you still feel bad for leaving surge behind but it was too late to turn back .

As days pass you got to create your own journey , you had met a lot of people.

Even those "brawlers" some had seemed nice some rude .but it was cut short at the point you saw sam .

That guy's a walking red flag to you.

But still your objective was one get to super city since surge is there .
He has to be . As the journey continues and you got to reach the city it seemed so big so lifely and very active

You were walking around the corners the city, you were sure you've seen something on the corner of your eye.

There was this shop that had a tv in its front window .it had been talking about him thanking all of his heroic acts there was also this other person with the suit they were  matching colors obviously because they work together or maybe just as a reference for the city .

" Heh , look at you ... You became your very own super star " you said  

"You probably don't want to see me anymore, im not even sure if you remember.." you mumbled.

Its still worth a shot .

You were still thinking on where to find him.but you don't know where

The only chance is you get to meet him while something happens and he is there.

Or maybe you can follow from the news and track it all down except it sounds wierd but its for a good cause this time .

As the days go by your search finally came to an end . You had met his other partner .

Turns out she's a brawler too hopefully she was nice , you did explain the situation that you were looking for surge and she agreed to help you and take you to him.

At some point she did question why you looked so different from each other if you were from the same factory.

You told her that that you just weren't meant ho serve the same purpose.

The two had also had some talks about surge max would tell you about all the things they faced .

" Maybe you can do that too, we could really used a third member" she offered

" I would love to but ... i just can't"

" I'm pretty sure you could with enough training" max continued .

" You don't understand. Him comparing to me .... I'm just a nobody. He's like all cool and stuff he's... He's..."

"you love him dont you ?" She spoke .

"NO" you yelled suddenly.

"I mean well ... Don't say it in front of him at least ".

"Oh yeah im totally gonna do that" she laughed.

"Dont you dare !" Said y/n with a bit of anger in thier tone

" what was that ?" A voice spoke from behind you.

You turn your head only to see surge behind you.

" Y/n , is that really you ?" He questioned.

" Yeah..?"

He had pulled you for hug. So strong you felt you were gonna get crushed .

"DUUUDEEE i haven't seen you for so long i thought something happened to you how did you get here?!." surge continued

"Nothing dangerous but i had a very interesting journey "

"Is that so ? I would love to hear so" he chirped .

"By the way what were you talking about?" The robot asked.

"Oh he just wanted to say he likes you " laughed max

Upon hearing her your body froze face lit in a fire blushing .

"Shhh! I told you not to say it infront of him!!"

"Oh yeah and he totally wants to hang out like all the time " she continued

Although you tried to stop her covering her mouth while hiding your face from surge you can Still hear her say with a muffled voice "come on dude its your chance"
She was right it was now or never ...

Meanwhile surge eas still confused

"Is there is anything i should know about ?" He questioned .

"The thing is ..."
" I like you okay!but.....I was never brave enough to tell you this back then ". You started.

"Also i wanted to say im sorry for everything before "

"Nah , your cool its okay " he assured you

"Really? You asked

"Yeah  it is now how about an energy drink " he offered

" Uh ... energy drink?" You questioned.

" Its a long story " he said .

"Oh....and surge thank you "

"You're welcome ".