"Alisa! Get off your phone and come here, we're taking shots!" I come over to Mikky and Sira, who by the way, we just met. Ferran has been keeping her 'hidden' but decided to bring her today. She's gorgeous and one of the most sweetest human beings I've ever met. Ferran is lucky to have her.

We ask for three shots, and soon enough, the bartender gives us three glasses.

"On three, for a happy life, filled with parties, long nights and hot make out sessions!" Sira shouts. We gulp down the stinging liquid, but the warm feeling in my throat soothes the sting and soon enough, we take another one.

"Woah there, Lis, your still under age. If you take too much, they're gonna have to check your ID," she says. When we went in, Pablo was next to me, so they didn't question anything, although he was 17 too, but his birthday is coming up and he's a famous footballer, so the security guard didn't pay much attention.

I heard Quevedo come on, and Pedri came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the bar stool.

"Come on pequeña, let's dance!" He smiles, dragging me to the dance floor. Quevedo is his favorite artist, and believe me, I would know, I hear it every morning. Naturally, that gave me an idea for the best birthday present ever. But I'll let you guys guess.

"Pedro--no--," he twirls me around, making my head spin. I laugh. Everything around me is a mix of purple, blue, pink, but my brain focuses on my feet, on the way I dance to the music, on the way Pedri's hand clasped to mine makes me feel safe. I realize that all of the time I've spent away from him, it feels like no time has past. I can trust him, he can trust me.

Usually parties like this make me feel uncomfortable, but being able to look into the crowd and see that one person, the one person you could trust your life with...

I get yanked forward by Ferran, and Pedro comes crashing into me from behind.

"Ow--Ferran! How about a warning?"

"Yeah, I can't feel my whole right side," Pedri's voice rings out from behind me, still massaging his shoulder.

"Lo siento, mucho, but we're starting a game of Never have I ever," he continues to drag us towards a table at the back of the club.

I take a seat next to Sira, who sits next to Ferran, and Pedri sits on my other side. I hear a quick string of curse words, knowing immediately who they came from, Pablo. I can tell by his accent.

"Cálmate, no le pasó nada a tus pantalones, princesa," Ansu laughs and then lets an annoyed Gavi go first.

"Calm down, nothing happened to your pants, princess."

I don't miss the slight wiggle of Ansu's brows, and I suddenly get what he's hinting at. He let Gavi go first on purpose. Now he's taking a seat right in front of me, his eyes on fire and cheeks hot from the humidity. His baby hairs are wet from the sweat, and his tongue is pressing into his cheek, staring directly in my eyes.

My stomach does a flip, and does a couple more when Sira starts the game.

"Never have I ever googled myself," she smirks, looking directly at Ferran. I see him mentally slap himself.

"So this is what I get when I introduce you to all my friends with whom I still have my reputation intact and then you pull something like this," he playfully scoffs, taking a drink. I can't help but snort, leave it to Ferran to be self-obsessed.