Warning

Colonel Quaritch didn't know I couldn't hold new forms for long, but he didn't need to know. My given task was simple, and if I didn't make it back in time he said he would go back and kill those Na'vi.

I dove down deep and called out in Tulkun tongue.

"If any Tulkun are out there and can hear me, I am a Na'vi that has a grave warning. Keep away from the Sky People and their sea vessels. They are killing you to draw out the Na'vi. Keep them away. Protect the Sully family that stays with Tonowari's tribe."

My shape began to shatter, but before it left completely, I heard a faint response.

"You have been heard.."

I slapped my hands over my Na'vi mouth and squeezed my eyes shut. I willed my last bit of energy into Ilu form and shot towards the surface. Before I reappeared, I changed back to Na'vi shape. I popped my head out and coughed a little.

"Over here, girl." Quaritch called.

I sighed, turned, and swam back to the ship.

Quaritch began hounding me as soon as I was back on board.

"Well, what happened? What did they say?"

"I told them to bring Jake Sully or else, and then I heard a faint response that said the message was retrieved." I pulled my hair over my shoulder and wrung it out.

Quaritch narrowed his eyes at me.

"That's it? They didn't say anything else?"

I shrugged. "You didn't tell me to stay and listen."

Quaritch whipped his gun out and trained it on me. "I outta-"

"Stop!" Spider called from the upper deck.

I glanced hesitantly up at Spider while Quaritch sighed and lowered his weapon.

"Cuff her."

I was immediately grabbed and shoved towards the railing of the ship.

"Hey!" I tried to squirm away to no avail. 

I was pushed down to my knees and cuffed to the railing.

Colonel Quaritch stared at me. 

"You're lucky my son seems to like you."

I hissed at him, "Who would want to have a child with you?"

Quaritch just laughed, "You sure do have a mouth on you, but you'd best watch it if you don't want your head blown off."

I looked away and stared out across the water.

I really hope the Tulkun will listen. I don't want to see anyone else die.. 

"Crystal!" Spider shook me awake.

"Hnn?" I lifted my head off the railing and yawned. "What is it?" I looked at the boy. He looked scared.

"They're going to kill a Tulkun that has a calf. I heard them talking about it!"

I hissed, instantly awake.

"What the hell is wrong with him?!"

"He said he's tired of waiting."

I lashed my tail in anger, causing a clinking sound to radiate through the air.

"Send him to me."

"I can't!" Spider glanced around, "He thinks I'm on his side."

"Are you?" I growled quietly.

"No! He may be my birth father, but Jake is my real father."