"So Christmas is coming up and my mom invited your family to our Christmas dinner in the Beach house we have at LA."I blurted out as I looked up at him with a small smile.

"That's great baby, I'm sure my mom would be down but my pops, he isn't a social butterfly like my mom."he explained making me nod my head at him.

"He is just like my dad. My dad only ever talks about football and his plays."I replied as I thought about my dad only ever talking about himself.

"My pops too. Since your pops doesn't like baseball very much, I doubt they will get along."he joked making me laugh awkwardly before I nodded.

"Think about it, please? It would be great. My granny likes you very much she wont stop talking about you, even my Doctor Brown. I will also be spending time with you."I explained giving him a small smile.

"My mom won't stop talking about you either. I will talk to her and hear what she has to said but one thing for certain is that we will spend New Years Eve together."he explained pecking my cheek before I could respond his phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Oh yeah, lets go watch tennis baby. Damon will be there though so I am not sure if you--"

"I am going there to support the girls. Lets go."I interrupted as I pecked his lips a couple of times before we both walked to the tennis court together.

Once we got there Simone approached us anf gave me a long hug before she pulled away.

"I am so happy you guys came here."She muttered as she pulled and dabbed up JR.

"You are definitely stressed, what's the tea?"I asked as I pulled away from her and held her hands.

"Coach Loni is using the tournament to set the top 6; if I lose, I could lose playing tennis for the year but if Becca loses she could lose her scholarship." She explained which made me look up at her sympathetically.

"What?"JR muttered in shock as he looked between us.

"So, I don't know what to do."Simone muttered making me shake my head.

"Damn, I'm sorry Simone. That is tense."I said as I gave her a small.

JR left us to go speak to Damon leaving Simone to gave me a weird look making me shrug my shoulders in response and she slightly glanced at the stands making me look at Thea to see Damon give her a peck making me nod my head.

"Yeah, since after we broke up. According to JR and Nate says that Thea doesn't like me anymore because she thinks I want Damon back."I muttered making her gasp before she chuckled.

"She's been giving side eyes since she found out that Jordan and I broke up."She responded making me soften my gaze as I looked up at her.

"Simone, I am so sorry."I sympathetically as I pulled her into another hug.

"I'm all good now. It was hard at first but I'm good. We haven't spoken in awhile, Imani. Maybe we could catch up and have dinner later on me?"she asked making me smile before I nodded my head.

"Only because it's on you."I joked making her laugh before she pulled me into another hug.

"Tonight?"
"Tonight."I confirmed giving her a smartphone smile and before I knew it JR was right by my side making me laugh as I looked up at him.

"Spill the tea."He teased slightly pushing me stumble and hold onto his arm.

"Simone and I are having dinner tonight. No tea."I replied making him hum in response whilst chuckling.

"Ah, I haven't seen you with a baseball in your hand in a while sir."I suddenly said as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"Your point?"he asked whilst chuckling.