Chapter 16

3rd POV. Cafe LycoReco.

One may think that their day could possibly get better or worse during the course of time.

But during the beginning of the day, it's just your one hopeful morning, wishing that things get better.

As for one Kurogane Chihiro, for him, mornings are just normal part of the day.

He doesn't believe in the saying of waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

However, he believes that if there were issues from yesterday that hasn't been solved, that would be the bad taste in the morning.

Still, it depends.

It could be really bad or sometimes, just confused.

As of now, Chihiro is already confused, but with Takina's confession, and Chisato telling him to choose Takina over her......

He's having a confusion storm in the sea of feelings.

He's currently struggling to maintain his boat of reason and his sails of wisdom.

In order not to drown in the sea of feelings.

Needless to say, he's doing pretty well. He didn't have the time to be confused as he decided to focused all of his energy to his online classes.

As much as he is bored, he doesn't have a choice. He needs to continue his education.

Fortunately for him, that was only his class for today, as his teachers left their class only some homework to pass electronically.

Once the classes were done......

He stretched his legs and arms before standing up.

Kurumi: Oh, you done with your classes?

Chihiro: That's my only class for today. As for what my teachers wants us to do for this week....it depends on them.

Kurumi: Must be nice having a light schedule.

Chihiro: Yeah. Hm?

Chihiro's laptop prompt a message in Discord.

Chihiro: Hmmm.

He checks it and it was from Kamui.

Kamui: Hey, Chihiro, wanna join the call? I'm bored.

Chihiro: Sure, why not.

Chihiro opens the discord and had a video call with Kamui and Nanami.

Kamui: How are you guys holding up?

Chihiro: Fine, I guess. The cafe recently got busy.

Nanami: Yeah, I know, right? I went there but you're not there when I dropped by.

Chihiro: That must be the time where I was buying for ingredients.