Chapter 10

3rd POV.

With the ongoing attacks towards the Lycoris, Chihiro can't put himself at ease because he's worried for Chisato and Takina.

Although he's living with them, he is also studying at school during the day. He also needs to be more cautious because if Robota learns that he is living in Chisato's apartment, he will be a target.

He doesn't worry about his identity as the White Phantom being exposed......because he knows that his mission is over.

But if the White Phantom needs to appear once more.....

Then it will be soon......

For now, he needs to keep a low profile.

One night, he's currently running late due to him making a group project at Kamui's house, with Kamui and Nanami.

They just finished up around 7 pm with Chihiro and Kamui bringing Nanami safely back to her home.

Then Chihiro and Kamui parted ways, immediately going home.....

Or so Chihiro thought when he received a phone call.

Chihiro: Hello?

Kurumi's voice was heard on the speaker.

Kurumi: Finall, you answered!

Chihiro: Sorry, I was on my way back.

Kurumi: Way back! Forget about it! Chisato's in danger!

Chihiro: What!? Shit, then.....!

Kurumi: She's losing a fight!

Chihiro: Oh shit, they must've disrupted her sight!

Kurumi: I sent you the coordinates where Chisato currently is! You're the one closest there.

Chihiro: Give me the coordinates, I'll run over there!

Kurumi: With you wearing your school uniform? No way.

Chihiro: What!?

Kurumi: Just go and get your robes!

Chihiro: Ah, damn it!

Chihiro: I'll be there!

Chihiro went back to his apartment with Mizuki and quickly donned his LilyBell uniform.

He also took some of his gear such as the sword.......