Bio

Name: Kurogane Chihiro

Age: 17

Birthday: February 14

Blood Type: O-

Nicknames: White Phantom

Background:

The only male member of the Direct Attack's (DA) Lycoris, also known as the White Phantom, who is infamous in taking down high ranking officials in the government that is said to be corrupt and threatens the peace of Japan. However, this is false. In truth, Chihiro never took a single life.

His method of "assassination" induces fear to his target, as he will first expose his target's deepest and darkest secrets, to the point that he will expose this to the public through leaks and hard evidence. After the said official is exposed for their crimes, he will come to them and "assassinate" them, leaving no trace of blood, let alone the body. However, he will just throw the said target to a high security prison that locked up the worse criminals and terrorists in Japan.

This series of "assassinations" lead to the creation of urban legends that an exposition of a politician's corruption to be followed by their disappearance, is said to be divine retribution or sorts.

Nevertheless, the DA acknowledges Chihiro's competency and even labelled it as terrifying.

Outside of his assassin life however, he is just your levelheaded normal high school student and works as a chef of LycoReco, the cover front of the branches of the DA.

Abilities:

Superior Assassin Skills

Being the Lycoris that is on par with Chisato (or probably the best among all the DA according to Commander Kusunoki), Chihiro is a skilled assassin that is capable of incapacitating single or multiple targets either by direct confrontation or ambush.

Superhuman Senses

His line of work as an assassin allowed him to hone his senses, that he is able to tell someone is stalking him even though he only got a glimpse of the individual who is stalking him. His sharp eyesight allows him to have perfect accuracy and even allow him to analyze the gist of the situation within a matter of seconds.

Marksmanship

His marksmanship is so accurate that no matter how fast the target is, he will also hit the mark. Chisato even said that even with her perception, she won't be able to evade Chihiro's ranged attacks.

Lack of Presence

Due to his lack of presence, he is barely noticeable and is a great weapon to his infiltration and assassinating targets. Whenever he decides to reveal his presence, Chisato, Mizuki, Mika, and Takina will be startled. Mizuki even scolds him several times to remind Chihiro to give them a heads up.

Martial Arts

His proficiency in martial arts allows him versatility on his missions.

Tactics

Rather than brute strength, he is using his mind to think of plans on assassinating his targets. To the point that his method of exposing his target's crimes are unpredictable that even the DA are surprised on how is he even able to get info on the said target.

Speed

His speed allows him to outmaneuver his target/s and even conduct surprise attacks/counterattacks.

Outfit and equipment:

He wears white robes with a hood

He wears white robes with a hood. This is the reason why he got the moniker "White Phantom."

He uses a silenced pistol with 14 non lethal bullets (rubber bullets or sometimes laced with sleeping serum, he won't hesitate to switch to real bullets if necessary). He also uses hidden blades that are attached on his bracers, and can be laced with sleeping serum or poison if he intends to assassinate the target via poison.