"So, what does this mean? Who are we looking for?" Matt asks.

"Someone who was moving major dope," She tells them.

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Moving onto the clinic next, Nicole is happy to see Kelly and Boden waiting for them there. She moves quickly to hug her brother, him wrapping his arms around her and kissing the top of her head, "How are you two holding up?"

Matt nods towards Voight, "Best we can."

As the detectives join the firefighters, Nicole moves so she's standing next to Kelly but he still has a comforting arm around her while Boden starts, "There's no security video. Two of the camera's are fake and the other had no data base. Arson is saying it doesn't look like a break in."

"Same director of this clinic owns another one over on Wabash."

"Let's take a look, thanks Chief," Voight nods before leading the group into the building.

Nicole looks around, not paying attention to what they're looking at until Matt speaks up, "Actually, Hallie...right before we went to lunch once, was standing there looking at something and she said, that's weird. I just figured it was something about billing."

"When were you and Hallie having lunch?" Nicole asks her fiancee.

"She wanted to plan a surprise for you for the wedding and for when the babies were born. She wanted my help in collecting pictures and some information from the others at the house," Matt tells her, seeing no point in keeping it a secret now.

She smiles at the thought that a former best friend of hers was putting so much effort into making two special days in her life were even more special. 

"Main to Battalion 25, Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61 civilian in distress..." Their radios come to life.

As Nicole and Matt move to leave with Boden and Kelly, Boden stops Nicole, "No, no. Your head's not in the game right now. Dawson will cover for you."

Matt kisses the top of her head before following them when Julie nods, "She can ride with us."

♣️♣️♣️♣️

Nicole finds herself back at the district with the detectives as they go over information, "I've got the word out to all my CI's. Nothing yet."

"And none of the neighbor's heard or saw anything prior to the fire," Julie adds.

"The subpoena of the employee and patient records will take a couple hours."

"What about the drug dealer the clinic director turned us onto?" Voight asks.

Antonio shakes his head, "Can't find him."

"Can't find him?"

"Ran him through NCIC and the FBI to see if he got pinched anywhere else," Antonio shrugs.

Nicole speaks up, leaning against a wall, running a hand over her stomach as the baby kicks a bunch, "What's this drug dealer's name?"

They stare at her for a second before Voight finds the courage to say, "You know, it's probably best we don't tell you. We don't want you or Matt doing something rash."

"It could also be helpful," Nicole comments, "Because while you three spend a lot of time in this office going over leads and what not, I'm out in the streets. Treating druggies and sometimes, they let names slip. Antonio, how many drug dealers have I given you information about in the last year alone?"

"A decent amount. But I have to agree with Voight here," Antonio tells her.

"Did Hallie ever see anyone serious?" Voight questions, "A boyfriend or a girlfriend?"