'No Wilbur. Im engaged.'

'Pardon? Come on quackity! Who wants to marry you?!'

'Shut up! Your 25 and you still live with your dad!'

'Answer the question and stop criticising my love for my family, ducky.'

'Don't call him that, that names reserved for someone else soot.'
Sapnap approaches where I'm sat and I stand up to greet him.

'Nick! Its great to see you. Tell me, how've you been?'

'I was better before you started fucking about with my fiancé. He doesn't want you here Goldy. Leave.'

I look at them both, and laugh.

'You two? Your joking. Alex! You could pull so much better you know? What's up with the second ring.'

'Wilbur-'

'Shut the fuck up, and get out my fiancés room.'

'And what if I don't? I'm trying to talk to him.'

'Nick- it's okay'

I watched as the man in-front of me clenched his fists and walked out.

'Nice one Ducky.'

'I just defended your ass. Now get the fuck out, and go home.'

'Oh alex, if only it were that simple. You have something of mine, and I want it back.'

(Quackity pov from here on!!)

I backed away as Wilbur moved closer to me, feeling my back hit a wall.

'So, are you going to give it back to me, or do I have to take it from you?'

'I don't know what your talking about, I don't have anything of yours'

He put both of his arms on the wall, slightly above my shoulders and smirked at me. I couldn't go anywhere. Shit.

'Is that so? You know Alex, even if you don't give it back, I'll get it.' He took a pocket knife out of MY pocket and held it to my neck.

'SAPNAP! SAPNAP!! DREAM! SOMEONE FUCKING HELP!'

'Shh, shh. They aren't here, I've had a little distraction put out. Schlatts got everyone under control whilst Jack sorts some explosives out, tnt if you will.'

'Wilbur-! C-come on! It doesn't have to be like this!'

Suddenly, all noise drowned out, and I had a genius idea.

I put my hands on his cheeks and leant in, connecting my lips with his. As much as he tried to hide it, I knew he had a thing for me.

I felt his hand and the knife move away from my neck, and move to my waist. As wrong as this felt, I had to keep up with the act. I pushed him off me a bit and pulled away, my hand on the collar of his shirt.

'Wow duckling, didn't know you had it in ya'

'Uh huh. Wait here, I'll be back.'

'Where are you going, no come back!'

I lock eyes with him once again, and when he leans in, smack my fist across his head, out cold.

* * * (present time, Author pov!)

'Come on duckling. Were friends, just let me out, and we can pretend all of this never happened!'

'Pfft! You wish. Your not going anywhere untill you tell me where that tnt is, Soot.'

'Just untie me, and we can talk.'

'Wilbur, for both of our safety, Im not untying you until someone else is here to protect me. Im calling schlatt on your phone, your going to tell him to let go of my friends, okay?'