"Need to get you a new foot, this one looks like it will break." I tell her and she nods.

"It's been ok for the past few years, never had a problem with the foot." She says and I nod.

"Yea but I'm going to work on the new one again, still haven't gotten it to bend how I want it to." I explain.

"Foot looks like shit." I hear and look to David and glared at him. He raised his hands up in surrender and I look back to Clementine as she looked to him.

"You doing, ok?" He asked and I guess he was talking to me so I look at him.

"You were tapping on your head." He says and I think then look to Clementine again then back to her foot.

"Look I get it, I'm an asshole you don't like but I can worry when I see someone struggling with mental problems." He says and I get up and pull my gun on him.

"WOAH!" I hear and the others look at us.

"I never forgot what you did to Romeo, you fuckers killed him, didn't even help the man, then you kept dropping me on my broken fucking leg, you are monsters just like Joan said." I tell them and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Violet put the gun down." Clem tells me.

"NO, FUCK THAT I SHOULD KILL THIS OLD FUCK!" I yelled and glared at him.

"Violet be the better person, you don't want to kill them, you're mad I get it." Clem says and the others come up to us. I hear Sasha barking and I glared at David as he looked at me.

"Joan was a monster-."

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled at him and he looked to me a bit shocked and I glare at him as I keep my gun on him.

"But you are monsters too, you killed all those people in that community, children, elderly, you name it you fucking killed them, bombing the damn place, shooting people in the head, Walkers eating the living, that's what caused more problems in the end." I tell him and he glared at me.

"You were kidnapping people-."

"I HATED THAT SHIT, I FUCKING HATED FORCING PEOPLE TO COME IN BY FORCE!" I yelled at him.

"You sure as hell didn't act like it." Javier says and I point my gun at him.

"I won't hesitate to shoot you in the fucking face, you both deserve to be put six feet in the ground.... thanks to you my... Mary is dead." I tell them.

"Violet." Louis says and I shake my head.

"It's true, if the community wasn't bombed, if we were still there Mary would be alive and not six feet in the ground... she was a good kid, she didn't deserve what happened to her, she was scared and because of you fuckers she is dead, Joan was looking for me, we all know it, and because you bombed our home... she had reasons to hurt my family." I tell them and looked to the ground a bit then back to them.

"But neither of you would care about family, last I checked you beat the hell out of your brother because your wife didn't like you anymore, and you killed your own son." I say and smirk at David as he glared at me.

"Violet, don't." Clem warned.

"Why shouldn't I bring it up? It's all fair, they don't care for anyone but themselves from all the stories I heard... wanted to keep it a secret that Mariana was killed by his own group members? Oh, Joan has told me about that bullshit." I tell them.

"That was our own problems to deal with you bitch." Javier says and I see him walk up to me and I shoot near his feet and he stopped.

"But you didn't tell Joan either, didn't tell her that one of her own killed an innocent child, no you kept it silent because you wanted revenge, right? You bashed in the fuckers' head; I should bash both your heads in." I tell them both.