17.Welcome to Greece 🇬🇷

|Author|

Fira,Santorini Greece,

Kartik and Naira walk out along with their luggage. Inside the terminal stands a man in his early twenties holding a placard "Mr and Mrs Goenka" spotting whom Kaira walk towards him

Kartik: Hey this is Kartik Goenka from India

He says showing his id proof seeing which the boy smiles

Boy: Kalos Irthate, Im Adrian from Etaria Kosmimaton and Ill be your guide till you guys are here in Santorini , lets make a move towards our hotel sir

Adrian gets their luggage and leads them to the car (a Mercedes Class Hybrid) which stood in the vip lounge of the parking.

Placing the luggage in the boot Adrian gets in while Kartik and Naira settle down in the back seat

Adrian: This is a 10 minute ride to the hotel where your stay has been arranged sir

Saying so Adrian stirred the car to life while, thus beginning Kaira's first journey in Greece.

As the car winds its way along the coastal road from Santorini Airport towards Fira, the capital of the island, Kaira are met with a scene of unparalleled beauty unfolding under the early morning light. The sky is awash with hues of soft pink and apricot as the first light of dawn begins to paint the horizon.

In the distance, the rugged cliffs of Santorini rise majestically from the cerulean waters of the Aegean Sea, their sheer faces carved by centuries of volcanic activity. Perched atop these cliffs, the whitewashed buildings of Fira cling precariously to the edge, their domed roofs and labyrinthine alleyways reminiscent of a scene from a fairytale.

 Perched atop these cliffs, the whitewashed buildings of Fira cling precariously to the edge, their domed roofs and labyrinthine alleyways reminiscent of a scene from a fairytale

When the car winds its way along the coastal road, Kaira are treated to breathtaking views at every turn. To their left, the azure waters of the sea stretch out to the horizon, shimmering in the early morning light like a vast expanse of liquid sapphire. To their right, the rugged cliffs of the caldera rise dramatically from the water, their sheer faces carved into a patchwork of cliffs and caves.