SilentChaos95

Originally posted in September of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Tomo

Meaning: intelligent

Life Story:

You are a female cat demon. You don't talk about your past, because you feel no need to. Your main focus is on the present. Though there is one thing from your past that you've confronted lately: Naraku. You try your best to avoid Naraku, you're smart enough to know that most of the people who help Naraku either end up getting tricked, killed, or both. You helped him many years ago, and now you only help him when there's something in it for you. And that something, is usually power.

You've never been interested in getting jewel shards, though if you come by one, you'll gladly take it. Though you know too well now that Naraku will take any jewel shard he finds. He's taken a couple of yours, and you were smart enough to not resist, or he would have killed you.

Your most recent job with Naraku was trying to help him with some "pests". You still remember that day quite fondly.

'So he wants me to get the attention of that half-breed, Inuyasha, I think was his name, while he does... whatever the hell it is he does,' you thought to yourself, 'Naraku, you sure have gotten lazy. Couldn't you have had one of you incarnations do it? I better get my part of the bargain or you'll be sorry.' You were on the outskirts of the village where the target was located. 'Get his attention, huh? Well he's half human, so... I've got it.'

You wandered into the village, you didn't know exactly why you needed to distract this guy; you only knew you needed to buy Naraku time, and then you'd receive the signal for when you could go. You caught the scent of the dog demon, and acted quickly, since you knew he had no doubt caught your scent.

You leaped forward and grabbed the nearest human, and the woman released a shrill cry as you jumped into the trees. All anyone would be able to see of you was your waist below. The targets' attention went to you, and Inuyasha reached for his sword.

"If you attack me, you'll end up hurting her," you said in a monotone voice.

The priestess reached for her arrows, and you raised an eyebrow. "Did you not hear what I just said? You're going to end up killing the woman."

'What's she planning?' you wondered.

The priestess put her arrow in her bow, and pulled back. "You're wrong," she stated, "because my arrows only hurt those with a cruel heart. Hit the mark!" She then released the arrow, and you could see pure energy form around it. You quickly dropped the woman and jumped out of the trees, fully knowing that one blow from that arrow would purify you.

You hissed, your hair covering your face, and then saw a Saimyōshō: the signal. You looked up at the priestess, revealing your face for the first time, and then quickly ran away, disgusted by the fact that you were running from a mere human.

About a month later you were travelling in the woods when you picked up a familiar scent. You turned your head to see a familiar little fox demon looking around scared and lost.

You sighed, unable to resist the urge to help the child. You jumped toward him. "What's wrong?" you asked.

"I-I don't know where my friends are," he stuttered. He had either been too scared to remember you, or just didn't get a good enough smell or look of you the first time you had met.

"Can't you just sniff them out?" you asked.

"They're too far away," he explained. You gave him a soft smile and told him you'd help. You could barley sniff out the familiar scent of the half-breed, and so you grabbed the boy and headed in the direction. You arrived to his friends and set him down.

"Stupid Inuyasha! You forgot me!" he yelled running towards Inuyasha and pounding his small fists on him. Inuyasha looked up and saw you, immediately recognizing your scent, and you could see a look of recognition form on the priestess's face, who then picked up Shippō. Inuyasha charged at you and swung his claws, but by then you had already disappeared into the shadows, smirking when you heard Shippō say, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

Abilities: controls shadows; long ranged weapons (usually senbon); swordsmanship; thin, sharp claws

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I saw a Saimyōshō with her the first time we saw her. She must've been working with Naraku.

Kagome: She's ruthless, she had no emotions when she threatened to kill that woman.

Sango: I've never seen a demon like her before.

Miroku: She's working with Naraku, I saw the Saimyōshō, but then why did she return Shippō to us?

Shippō: So wait, she was the demon we saw trying to kill a human a while back? I think I remember now, then why did she help me? My head hurts.

Kikyō: I have not met her.

Kaede: I don't believe we have met.

Myōga: The name doesn't seem familiar.

Kōga: I might have seen her once or twice. She didn't say anything.

Naraku: I wonder how much longer I'll keep her around.

Byakuya: She's in cahoots with Naraku, right? They've talked every now and then, but last time she did anything was before I was born.

Kagura: If she keeps working with Naraku she's going to end up dead.

Kanna: I have worked with her.

Hakudōshi: I hardly know anything about her. She hasn't done anything in my lifetime.

Akago: I don't know her.

Mōryōmaru: Who? 

Sesshōmaru: You're wasting my time.
(Me: Um, I guess that means you don't know her)

Jaken: Why would I know anything about her?

(Me: Damn, you're loud)