'' What the hell is going on? 10 minutes ago it was fine and now it's this'' He asked. He wanted a simple answer but nobody had it.'' Ida, Why are you doing the robot? wasn't the plan to do whatever Mina had in mind. As she is the one with dance experience.'' Ida nodded.'' I am aware, I however was asked by Kaminari to show him, as he called it my super fire dance moves.'' Okay, Quick advice, Dont listen to Kaminari. Now then just head outside and do exactly what Mina does. It's not that easy, And Mina. Remember they don't have the experience. So step by step, Not part by part.'' Izuku said hopefully fixing that.'' And you three, Instead of standing around laughing. Help Mina She needs the help.'' ALRIGHT, HELPING IS TOTALLY MANLY WOOOW.'' 

'' Now then, I am gonna go up and help Eri with her dance. I really hope that's going better than this.'' Izuku said as he walked back toward Eri's room. He knocked once to enter where he saw Eri still dancing her heart out. All while Nemuri gave her instructions.''

'' Hey girls, How is it going here.'' Izuku asked as Eri ran to give her Papa a hug.'' Alright, Putting some touching on the dance routine that fits with a song Eri likes.'' Eri nodded quickly before walking back to the middle of the room.'' Look papa, We already got this much.'' Eri showed off her moves. She took a step forward. Threw her arms up in the air before letting them slowly fall to the side in a big arch. She then started to take a step to the right stretching her right arm out before doing the same with her left.

But she didn't stop there. She spun around doing the same thing again. It was a wonderful sight to see Eri have so much fun in her dancing. It didn't matter how good it was, It just mattered that Eri loved what she was doing.'' Wow Eri, That looks absolutely wonderful. I wish I could dance that well.'' Izuku said boosting Eri's confidence up to 11. '' Oh don't you worry honey. You will be good enough behind the scenes. Playing your instruments. When we have picked out a sing that is.'' YEAH.'' Eri laughed.'' So be a good boy for momma and go get us some lemonade.'' Nemuri smirked

If Nemuri could pick one thing from pregnancy to be her all-time favorite. It would be calling herself Momma and forcing people to get things for her. Izuku just laughed as he kissed her on the cheek.'' Of course. Does Momma want some ice in her glass aswell?'' Yes please,'' Me too papa. And maybe an apple. My tummy is grumbling again.'' Of course, I shall be back quickly.'' Izuku said before he walked out of the room. He was wondering how the world was reacting to what had happened.

He would of course see the news, But what would not have been told to him would be the absolute war that was happening to the underworld. Plenty of Criminals were able to escape. Taking the pure amount of villains that were captured, they had been just trying to take over all the control that AFO had lost. It was chaos. But more scarily. The empty throne that AFO owned, had to be filled. Many of those that stood behind AFO wanted Shigaraki to take the seat. He was groomed to be the next leader anyway. So why not.

But from the shadows. Villians that left AFO'S territory alone because of the trouble AFO would cause now started to creep in.'' KING, QUEEN, JACK. I NEED YALL TO GO AND GET THAT TERRITORY FOR US. I DONT NEED THAT OLD FAT HAG TO GET HER GRUBBY LITTLE HANDS ON IT. For extra help ask joker.'' A monstrous man said as he down bottle after bottle of sake. The tree just slightly shorter men all nodded before they moved away. Sadly he wasn't alone.

'' MAMAMAMAMAMA, I WONDER IF THEY HAVE TASTY TREATS THERE IN KAMINO. CRACKER, GO TAKE A LOOK FOR MAMA.'' A woman. large in both height and width said as she started drooling alot on the floor. In front of her a metric fuckton of food laid ready for her and set went right for it. grabbing handfuls and throwing that right down her throat.

'' ZHEHAHAHAHA BOYS, The old king is dead, Time for us to make our move.'' A somewhat shorter yet still extremely large man said rubbing his fat belly as he ate without any manners from a cherry pie. With him three other men were. One overly muscular man. One short and skinny man wearing a nice suit. and a deadly sick old man laying on a horse.

'' two lemonade and an apple, Nicely sliced in equal parts without the core,'' Izuku said with a big smile as he brought the tray inside. Blissfully unaware of the trouble that was coming his way. But while the forces of evil were making their moves. Forces of good were also just as busy.'' I think it's about time, We inform them with what we know.'' A man wearing a green cape and hood said as he looked over the ocean. Behind him a blond boy around Izuku's age in the same cape and hood but more noticeably the scar on his face aswell as the metal pipe in his hand.

'' That Idiot. Having a massive fucking fight and not inviting me. When I see him again, I will kick his ass,'' Jordan said angrily as he punched a new hole thru the boxing bag he was using.'' Well, Husband. It's only fitting, That we assist our future ruler in the rebuildable of his kingdom is it not.'' Elizabeth said with a  kind smile, She was well aware he was more annoyed that he couldn't help his friend than fight.'' AHAHAHA THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. LET'S HELP.''

'' How about some tranq turrets? They are none lethal and with a chip in the card that will be effective to figure out who should be allowed in. I have multiple designs that should be efficient enough.'' The dark encrypted screen that was Vegapunk suggested to Nezu and David.'' Would that not bring problems with visiting heroes or perhaps parents.'' Hmm, Valid argument, However with a chip in visitors' cards that should be solved. Otherways, And valid and failproof.'' Nezu rubbed his chin. He had already improved the wall defense a bit.

'' I would like some of the new drone cameras. They were extremely effective in those videos you showed me.'' Nezu said with a yell from Vegapunk's side. A loud Eurka. Before some shuffling. Quickly enough a screenshot of a drone was sent.'' This itself is the most recent Design. It uses a facial database of UA and the government to make an account of anyone who shows up. When this is a criminal these will instantly be set on subdue and tranqed. We also have added our most recent camouflage technology.'' Vegapunk explained as Powerloaders eyes nearly fell out of his head just looking at the beauty of the designs.'' Are our students allowed to see these aswell? I would love to give them a chance to see if they have any improvements.'' Ah, hold on. I have the perfect one. One impossible to make without the external help of quirks.'' Vegapunk said as he sent over his most perfected blueprint, One that was unable to be created as modern science had not yet caught up.'' Please send the results back even if they are failures, BECAUSE IN FAILURE PROGRESS IS CREATED.''