22. Meri jaan tune mujhko pagal hai kiya

Start from the beginning

 "Where is Nandu ? Is she still asleep?" Nyonika asked bringing coffee for both of them . She sat beside Sri switching the TV off. 

"Ha mom, she was tired." 

"Call her baccha, we need to have our dinner . After that she can sleep." Nyonika asked Manik having her coffee with Sri. 

"I will just come mom." Saying this he went with his cup upstairs to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"They look so beautiful together, Manik became responsible because of her. I am proud of my daughter. Raman should be watching me Nyonika, please forgive Ishita bhabhi If I did any mistake. Our children love each other. I feel my daughter safe in Manik's hand." Srikant became emotional remembering their old friend . Nyonika rubbed his back to ease him down . She too missed Ishita a lot. 

They always had this conversation as if Srikant used to tease raman that he will take Nandu with him and make her his house DIL. Raman being a possessive father never agreed to it . He would get pissed off by his friend and they would fight at this topic that Nandu will choose for herself and only once she is an adult . Raman will have his background check for his daughter. 

"Nyonika ,  I will never allow Manik to make my Nandu sad or cry. I will even not allow them to do any adult stuff though they are in love. I love my daughter way too much. I will ask manik to take a wise decision for himself regarding Nandini . This is his teenage life, I know he loves her but I won't allow him to break his heart." Srikant told his wife like a possessive father. 

Nyonika nodded along with him. She had complete faith in his son too. They found their children coming down hand in hand where nandini was cutely rubbing his eyes with her other hand and yawning.

"Mom , madam is still sleepy." Manik complained but his dad glared him . He kissed Nandu's face and made her sit in the couch. 

"She can sleep , you go and have your dinner. I will make her eat." Manik made a bad face looking at him and went towards the table. Nyonika served him food and called sri and Nandu to have their dinner together. 

Nandini was clinging to her dad way too much today but once the aroma hit her nostrils she shouted jumping on her toes .

"Wow , pizzza. " 

"Thankyou papa." 

"Dad this is not fair, I am having chappati and here she is having pizza." Manik pouted looking at the pizza. Nandini took a slice and moaned by the taste  " Ayy monkey I will give you , don't crib. I cannot eat the whole of it. " Nandini said with her eyes closed loving the taste of it. 

Nyonika went to take one more "Srikant had already brought it for the whole family. But that won't be the whole food. Nyonika made chapati and veggies too. She knew Nandini would not touch food when it comes to pizza. 

They had their dinner with lots of bickering's and Manik bid them byee to catch some sleep. Nandini too ran behind him and clung to him on his back asking him to carry her on his back giving her a piggy ride. 

 "Manii, you became strong."  She giggled saying so.

"Really , yes the girls tell me i have a well built body with strong muscles ." He said taking her to his room. 

"What do you mean by girls as if you give this ride to every girl." Nandini asked frowning deeply .

"You never know." Manik said closing the door and dropping her on bed.

She got hold of his hairs pulling them harshly " Tell me who is she you give piggy ride to." She was fuming with anger. She didn't loved the imagination picture of Manik and some random girl on his back. 

Manik smirked looking at her face knowing the jealously her girl was feeling listening to this. He just wanted to tease her . He shrieked in pain when she pulled her hair harshly "Are you crazy , I will become ganja." 

"Suits you. Arghhh, I won't talk to you, you are so bad. "She said pulling the comforter up to her face. 

Manik layed down beside her taking the comforter from her and pulling her close to himself when she was sleeping turning her head in the opposite direction. 

"Bunny " He called her dipping his face on her neck. Nandini had goosebumps feeling the hot breadths on her neck, His voice was horse and the same sensation to touch him aroused . She pouted at her own self thinking she cannot even be angry with him now. He has the power to melt her always by his touch. 

Manik started giving sloppy kisses on her neck roaming his hand down on her waist. Nandini tried to remove his hand but she failed. His hold tightened around her waist and he said huskily "Turn around, I was teasing you. " 

Done with the update guys.

Few words about Srikant's thinking ?

Was the pace okk ? 

More Manan romance on the way with some soha track . Enjoy reading folks. 

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha .