In the office (stan bowes) smut

Start from the beginning

You knew deep down this was wrong but it was a little too late and you didn't really care. Your mind clouded within the heat of the moment working your warm wet mouth on Stan. Growing wetter by the second bearding those sweet moans leave his lips. "Fuck just like that keep going" he praised as you took him deeper in your mouth. Your tongue pressed flat against his shaft. His hand wrapped around your hair holding you close.

Continuing to push your head back and forth, occasionally kitten licking the reddish tip gaining a taste for the salty taste of pre cum. Your hand trailed down your body to your thighs eventually getting lost under your skirt circling your clit through your soaked panties. You moaned against stan's cock making him twitch in your mouth. You looked up at him through your mascara coated eyelashes that slightly ran down your blushed cheeks from the prickles of tears, you saw what could only be described as pure heaven.

Stan stood there with his eyes screwed shut, his chest heaving, the small beads of sweat decorating his forehead. And the sweet noises that left his lips. You felt him twitch in your mouth but Stan pulled away from your now swollen lipstick smudged lips making you furrow your brows in confusion.

"Stand up" he instructed you wasted no time getting up on wobbly legs. Stan guided you to the edge of his desk where there wasn't much of anything. Shrugging out your skirt, You pushed your body to sit on the cold wooden desk making shiver as the coldness came in contact with your hot skin.

Stan's hands roamed your thighs your breath hitched awaiting his next move. His hands got higher and higher till his thumb came in contact with your clit rubbing the bundle of nerves through your underwear. You bit your lip suppressing the moans desperate to escape your lips. "Come on let me hear you" Stan grinned moving the fabric of your panties to the side, pushing two fingers inside you.

You let out a gasp Stan wasted no time pumping his digits in and out you stretching you out slightly but enough to give you pleasure. "Oh fuck" you hissed. Stan used his other hand to unbuckle his belt allowing his trousers to fall down freeing his cock from his tight underwear. You gasped at the sight mouth watering with all the filthy thoughts that ran through your head that will become true.

He removed his fingers from your needy heat, teasing you with the tip collecting your arousal. You wriggled closer to Stan desperate for him. Stan bucked his hips up slowly entering into you. Your back arched against the wooden desk as he pushed himself further into you, blissfully stretching you out.

Your walls fluttered against stan's cock trying to adjust to his size. Stan had his lips back on yours, Stan pulled his hips back making your gasp against his lips he took this opportunity to deepen the kiss. Stan pulled away from your lips, his hips thrusting into you the desk moving with each hard thrust Stan delivered.

Your fingertips gripped the back of his blazer pinky adding more fire to his fuel. His thrust got harder and faster with each and every tug you gave to him. Your walls clenched around him your moans filled the office but you tried to suppress them by biting your lip once again, fearing that everyone will hear you.

"Come on let everybody know that your boss is fucking you real good" he grinned cockily. You didn't care if anyone could hear your mouth letting all those sinful voices out. Your ankles clamping together keeping Stan in place. All stan's paper work now over the floor but neither of you cared.

Sweat decorating stan's forehead, his hair tossled out its pristine way, he was a sight for sore eyes. Just picture perfect to you. The way he gripped onto your hips, eyes filled with lust and desire compared to the bored dull ones he usually has in work.

You felt dangerously close to the edge your walls fluttering against stan's cock. Your moans, the low grunts from Stan plus the sound of your hips meeting together was all that filled the office walls. Stan was truly intoxicating and you craved more.

Stan continues to thrust into you with a fast and hard pace, driving you crazy. "I'm so close" you panted out. Stan didn't say anything but kept chasing both your highs, he was dangerously close to the edge as well the droplets of sweat decorating his forehead.

With just a few more thrusts you reached your climax, releasing all over stan's cock. Your back arched as the most sinful moan left your lips triggering stan's own orgasm. Your legs trembling at how hard you came undone, a moan coming from Stan like music to your ears.

Once you both calmed down Stan pulled out of you leaving you feeling empty, a whimper escaping your lips at the sudden loss of contact. Tucking himself back into his suit pants, you sat up with shaky legs fixing your attire properly. You were both silent but not awkward it was comfortable.

"I should get back to work mr bowes" you said trying to hide the crimson blush in your cheeks thinking about what you both previously did. "Take the rest of the day off, and tomorrow I want you back in here" Stan instructed. You let out a smile at the fact stan wanted to see you again, sure you worked with him he is your boss. "Okay thank you mr bowes".