You too Have Survived🎨

Fandom: Pre-Twilight

Pairing: Jasper/Zoe

OC: Zoe (face claim undecided)

It was too quiet in the house for Charlie. He doesn't mind a peaceful afternoon at home, but Zoe had a boy in her room. Not just any boy either, but a Cullen.

Now Charlie doesn't have an issue with the Cullens, but Charlie doesn't know much about this Jasper boy other than the fact that he's older, silent, and always has a grimace on his face. He trusts Zoe, but she's too kind for her own good.

Charlie silently climbs the steps intending to check on them. The scent of paint hits him before the soft sounds of his daughter's voice do. He can't quite make out what she's saying but the deep rumbling of Jasper's laughter comes loud and clear.

He peeks his head in and freezes at the sight of a shirtless Jasper and Zoe with her skirt pushed past her thighs. Before he can open his mouth to demand to know what's going on he sees Zoe has the same look of concentration on her face as when she's working on a new painting.

Charlie notices how gently he's holding Zoe's leg as he paints delicate petals around the scars on her thighs. And Zoe touches him without her usual hesitation around males.

He doesn't think he'd ever see the day when Zoe would let someone know about her scars, but from the clusters of scars he can see on Jasper's back, he guesses Zoe felt comfortable sharing with someone who could understand.

Never seeing Jasper without his body fully covered makes sense now. Charlie smiles at the two before quietly slipping back downstairs, leaving them to their private moment.