Epilogue

"Oh, baby boy... you are making a mess" Akshara cooed at her three-year-old, who was busy toying around with the pastries that she had set up for his third birthday party.

Little baby Abhir looked at her cutely, his eyes filled with cheekiness and Akshara's heart lurched as she was reminded of the same look she often saw in his Father.

At the thought of his Father, Abhimanyu came and lifted Abhir up, holding him in his arms and blowing a raspberry on his cheek as Abhir squirmed and then settled in his Dada's arms.

"Akshara..." Abhimanyu whispered pressing a soft kiss to his beautiful wife's lips like he wasn't with her just five minutes ago.

It had been five years of marriage and he was just as addicted to her, if not more. And Akshara completely felt the same.

Like magnets, they were attached by the hip.

And if anyone saw them, they would realise that after all, soul mates really did exist.

Not that she did not look beautiful all of the time, but Abhimanyu had found her to look particularly stunning as of late, especially in the pink flowing dress she had worn on Abhir's birthday. She was glowing. With her hair done in a half up half down look with light makeup that brought out her natural features.

Abhimanyu caught her in a trance and she spied his eyes focused on her.

The same look he gave her during the throes of their passion.

She gave him a look, blushing.

And he smirked, they were so lovesick.

"Mama... Dada..." baby Abhir babbled in Abhimanyu's arms breaking the tension and demanding attention as Akshara swarmed her arms around him.

"My baby..." she cooed, "three already" she whispered, her eyes watering with tears.

Abhimanyu laughed, "Akshu jaan..." he sighed, kissing Abhir's cheek with one side and wiping Akshara's tears with another.

The past few years had been nothing short of bliss. Akshara and Abhir, his heart filled with love to its entirety, like it would explode just mentioning their names.

"Let's go Abhi... everyone is waiting to cut his cake" Akshara grinned, wiping the tears away as she pressed a quick kiss to both of their cheeks.

***

A short while later, they found themselves gathered in the garden with a simple setup arranged by Akshara and Abhimanyu for Abhir's third birthday. Abhimanyu had built Birla Enterprises to the complete unthinkable, it was now globally renowned as a well reputable name and he had been regarded as one of the world's youngest successes! It didn't bother him though, he and Akshara had found a way to funnel the wealth into contributing back to society anyways.

And Akshara had worked hard to keep up her business skills by working with him but had also launched her own education series with the aim of educating as many young children that did not have access to education as possible. This was on top of all the work she was doing at Leelavathi Foundation as an honourary member.

They were people that cherished the simple things and hence they had kept Abhir's birthday an intimate affair.

Family members that were present included Rosie of course who was a newfound co-chair of Leelavathi Foundation. Dalbir and Gayatri had made her co-founders alongside the late John, which had left Rosie feeling so touched that it had taken her weeks to stop crying. Dalbir and Gayatri who had become like father and mother-like figures to Akshara and Abhimanyu were of course also there. Harshvardhan was also present, thoroughly enjoying his role as GrandFather and he often spent time with Abhir, it was safe to say that after returning from London, he had never looked back. His relationship with Abhimanyu and Akshara had become deep and unbreakable.