Chapter 7 - Is that really what I think it is?

-Alberu Crossman's POV-

The day of tea party held by Alberu Crossman.

"It's such a nice day."

Alberu Crossman sipped the handmade tea made by the palace chef for today's special meeting with the heroes of the continent.

A beautiful smile was formed on his face.

"They should be here soon."

Alberu put his cup elegantly, as expected of the soon-to-be king of Roan kingdom.

"Your highness, Young Master Cale Henituse and the other has arrived."
Alberu's aide came in and bowed to his master as he informed the news of Cale's arrival.

"Let them in."

The aide bowed and quickly let Alberu's important guests come into the greenhouse.

"Ah."

"Cale."
Alberu's eyes sparkled when he saw Cale Henituse and his instructor, Choi Han, enter the castle, followed by the gold dragon, the black dragon, and the cats children.

He quickly smiled majestically as he stood up from his chair.

He raised his hand to welcome Cale Henituse. But--

"Ah. Your highness."
A bright voice came out of Cale's mouth.

Alberu flinched when he saw Cale Henituse smiled so brightly at him. He even waved elegantly at Alberu Crossman?

'.... W-why did he smile so brightly like that? Did he perhaps make another problem somewhere?'

Cale Henituse in front of him was strangely emitting a very friendly and easy-going aura, totally different from his usual aloof and majestic self.

And Alberu knew deep inside his heart - no - it had been unconsciously etched in his mind, whenever Cale was smiling so gently to him, it was the moment when Cale probably - no- definitely perfectly brought annoying things for Alberu to handle.

Cale Henituse's smile was even wider and sweeter when he stood in front of the crown prince. He slowly opened his mouth.

"I'm here, Your High-."
"What trouble did you make this time?"

And Alberu cut his speech.

"What?"
Cale Henituse tilted his head.

"Did you just destroy another kingdom? Did you beat someone to death?"

Alberu put on suspicious expression when he saw Cale Henituse blankly stared at him.

"What? Why did you say so, Your Highness? I didn't make any trouble, you know."

Flinch!
Alberu Crossman took a step back. He got goosebumps when he heard Cale Henituse talking like normal people.

"How rude, Your Highness."
Cale Henituse slightly pouted.

"Ah- I'm... Sorry...????"

'What? Did he just pout? Cale Henituse pouted? That Cale Henituse? The same crazy Cale Henituse who calmly stabbed his own chest to kill that white thing? Cale Henituse who didn't even flinch when Sealed God wanted to harm him? That crazy bastard?'

Alberu was dumbfounded.

"A-anyway, please sit down."

Alberu finally permitted them to sit down after looking at Raon, the cat childrens, and Choi Han's shocked faces. Only Eruhaben was still calm when Cale was acting strange.