Chapter 4 - Scary old man, Young dragon, Innocent(?) Boy, Handsome Elf?

Knock. Knock.

"Young master-nim. Haven't you slept yet? I heard you're talking to someone."

Gasp.

'It's that scary old man! The lemonade gramps!'
'S-should I pretend to be asleep?'

Wei WuXian curled up the moment he heard Ron's voice.

"Young master-nim, I know you're still awake. May I come in? I bring you a hot lemonade."

"Ugh..."

'My gut's telling me I shouldn't refuse him.'

Wei WuXian trembled lips finally opened up.

"Come in."

The door was opened and Ron came in. He offered a lemonade to Wei WuXian.

"Thanks."

'Ugh. I prefer him to bring me alcohol. I wanna drink the Emperor Smile.'

Wei WuXian forced himself to drink the hot lemonade and made a sudden sour face.

"It's too sour!"

Wei WuXian suddenly commented and quickly put the glass on the table. Ron flinched after seeing this unusual response of his young master, Cale Henituse.

"... It's rare of you, young master-nim, to react like that. You say it right away that you didn't like it?"

'Ah! Fuck!' Does Cale Henituse like drinking lemonade? Shit, I made a mistake!'

"W-what are you talking about? I didn't say I dislike it. It's just too sour today. Of course I love lemonade. Hohoho."

"Hoo."

Wei WuXian flinched when he saw Ron's eyes turned into crescent moon. The usual benign smile he had looked scary and cold.

'Kyaaa! Scary! Scary! Scary!'

'This old man's scarier than the angry ShiJie! Cale Henituse, where did you find this old man?!'

Wei WuXian could feel cold sweat was all over his body. His body was unconsciously shaking.

"Then, please enjoy the lemonade. I will go back for now. Good night, young master-nim."

"I will see you tomorrow morning."

Ron benign smile made Wei Wuxian flinch and look away. Ron bowed and left Wei WuXian in Cale's body alone. Wei WuXian plopped down tiredly on the wide soft bed behind him the moment Ron closed the door.

"... Will I survive here? Huhu. Cale Henituse, the hero of the continent, huh?"

Wei WuXian decided to close his eyes and went to sleep.

"Lan Zhan, I miss you."

"Human."

'Hm?'

"Human."

'Of course I'm a human, why do you keep calling me 'human'?'

"Human!"

Wei WuXian felt something poking his arm. He opened his eyes and found Raon was looking at him angrily. His cute round paws were curling on his hips.

"Human! Why don't you answer me?"

Raon, the young dragon, was trying to make a scary face when it turned out to be cute because of his chubby cheeks.

"Ah, sorry. Did you call me?"

'Why did he call Cale Henituse 'human'?'

"What is it?"