Chapter 6 - I'm sorry

.
.
.
"... Who are you if you're not Mo Xuanyu?"

Lan Wangji glared at Wei Wuxian-Cale. Cale could feel his back sweating.

But he put on his poker face.

"I'm... Wei Wuxian. That's what you told me."
"..."

Sigh.
Lan Wangji sighed. He walked closer to Wei Wuxian-Cale and kneeled while holding his hands.

"Wei Ying, I love you. Do you really not remember me?"

'Ugh- How cringey!'
Wei Wuxian-Cale quickly frowned and stepped back. He got goosebumps.

"Lan Zhan- Please stop..."

"... My husband doesn't recognize me, how could I sleep well every single night?"
"... When we used to warm each other with our bodies. Do you know how cold our bed is these days?"

'Hiiiiiiihhhhh!!!!!'
Wei Wuxian-Cale felt that the man in front of him was crazy beyond help.

"Wei Ying, I want to touch you. I want to kiss you. I want to push you down on our bed, just like our every day."

'Aaaaaaaa!!!! Stoop it!!!! I can't hear this crap anymore!!'
'Motherfucking God who made me like this, I will ask Choi Han to kick your ass, Raon to beat you, Eruhaben-nim to turn you into dust, Rosalyn to melt you, and Ron to stab you to death!!'

"Please fall in love with me again, Wei Ying."
Lan Wangji almost kissed his hand, which finally break Wei Wuxian-Cale's rationality.

Crack.
Something had been broken inside Cale's mind, and finally-

"Aaaaahhh!!! Let me go, you bastard!"

Cale finally snapped and slapped Lan Wangji's hands.

He then curled up.
"Aaah! Fine! Fine! I'll tell you everything! I'll tell you everything!"

Cale felt that his chastity was in danger and finally gave up. This is the first time he felt that he had lost in the battle of mentality.

He didn't even back down even when the enemies were threatening him or even when he stood in front of and fought the sealed God.

Not even the moment he stabbed his chest with the dagger from World Tree could scare him this much.

'Ha... I guess I will just spill everything instead of  being bombarded by this crazy husband's love.'

Cale shivered just imagining what happened if he kept his identity hidden. Lan Wangji would definitely force himself and someday he would get fucked up.

"... Can we go somewhere quiet?"

"Sure."

Lan Wangji showed Wei Wuxian-Cale the way deep inside the mountain. They sat together while staring at the streams of the river and the strong current of the waterfall.

Cale felt that his heart was beating fast and he was nervous as well, but he still put on a poker face.

"..."
"..."

Cale tilted his head.
"..."
"..."

There's still no movement from Lan Wangji, just staring blankly at the waterfall.

Cale tilted again.

"Why don't you say something?"
He finally asked.

"I'm waiting for you to speak."
Lan Wangji bluntly responded.

"..."
"..."

They went silent again, but soon Cale opened up his mouth again.
"Are you usually like this?"