.

Lu Lu's pov:

Things started off as usual today, people whispering about me, me being bullied while Skylar was away, Skylar saving me, Skylar bringing me to the infirmatory, Skylar staying there with me for the rest of the day, but... something happened after school... something that I would have never expect... while me and Skyler were walking home from school...

(Start of flashback)

Skylar: (walking with Lu Lu while having her hand grab Lu Lu's waist) you sure you don't need me to carry you?

Lu Lu: yeah it's fine, also... (blushing a bit) why is your hand on my waist?

Skylar: so that you don't fall

Lu Lu: (still blushing a bit) oh... ok...

Skylar: you sound a bit off, are you still sad about what they said to you?

Lu Lu: no! I-

Skylar: I can buy you ice cream if you want?

Lu Lu: (eyes sparkle) ICE CREAM?!

Skylar: (chuckles) yeah, there's an ice cream shop across the street

Lu Lu: (jumps up) LET'S GO!!!! (Starts running)

Skylar: (laughs a bit) (starts running after Lu Lu) DON'T RUN TOO FAST!

Lu Lu: (looks at Skylar while still running) (laughs)

Skylar: (sees a truck coming) LU LU WATCH OUT! (pulls Lu Lu back and gets hit by truck instead)

Lu Lu: huh? (See Skylar get hit by truck) (tears start flowing out her eyes) OH MY GOSH! SKYLAR! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Skylar: Lu Lu...

Lu Lu: (sobbing) Skylar...

Skylar: (in a very weak voice) I might not make it...

Lu Lu: NO! YOU'LL MAKE IT! DON'T DIE! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!

Skylar: (starting to lose consciousness) Lu Lu... I love you... as more than a friend... I wanted to say this for a long time now...

Lu Lu: (blushes while still crying) Skylar... I love you too... please don't leave me... I need you...

Skylar: I'm sorry... (loses consciousness)

Lu Lu: SKYLAR! (sobs)

(End of flashback)

Lu Lu: (in the hospital's waiting room) (waiting for doctor) (sobbing)

Doctor: (enters room)

Lu Lu: (sees doctor and immediately rushes to him) DOCTOR HOW IS SHE?! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'LL MAKE IT!

Doctor: (in a sad voice) (shakes head) I'm sorry...

Lu Lu: (devastated) can you please... let me see her for one last time...

Doctor: (nods) (gestures her to follow him)

Lu Lu: (follows him)

Doctor: (leads her to Skylar's patient room)

Lu Lu: (sees Skylar's corpse laying on top of the hospital bed with a piece of cloth covering her face) (walks to corpse) (lifts cloth up) (starts crying) (holds Skylar's hand) Skylar... (falls to the floor) (starts crying her eyes out)