.

Lu Lu's pov:

It's been a few months since the incident, Jake and Alice are still not found and people begin bullying me throughout these months someone even reported me to the police

(Start of flashback)

Police: I'm sorry but neither the police force nor you have concrete evidence against this case

Student A: BUT IT IS! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT CONCRETE EVIDENCE?!

Police: (sighs) (serious tone) the video doesn't count as concrete evidence, we can't confirm that the one responsible for the the two missing teens is this girl (looks at Lu Lu) simply because of a breakup video

Student A: TCH (glares at Lu Lu and stumps up to her)

Lu Lu: (scared and has head facing towards the floor and look like she was on the verge of crying)

Student A: (roughly grabs her shoulder and squeezes it tightly) (angrily whispers in ear) you won't get away with this you bitch...

But Skylar was always there for me throughout everything so I guess it wasn't that bad

Skylar: (slaps student A's hand off of Lu Lu and glares at student A)

Student A: (looks at Skylar and attempts to glare back at her but was suddenly too scared to do so) tch... (stomps out)

Police: (look at Lu Lu) (in a very serious tone) listen kid, just because we don't have concrete evidence against you doesn't mean we're letting you off the hook either, you ARE one of our main suspects after all

Lu Lu: (scaredly nodes)

Skylar: (glares at police)

Police: (suddenly feels frightened at the glare) (trying his best to not show he's frightened) you- you're free to leave now

(End of flashback)

Skylar even protected me from bullies

(Start of flashback)

Student B: (harshly shoves Lu Lu against a locker)

Lu Lu: (winced in pain as tears started flowing out of her eyes)

Student B: (pulls her hair extremely harshly) JUST ADMIT IT! YOU DEFINITELY DID SOMETHING TO THEM YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Lu Lu: (cries out in pain) I DIDN'T! I SWEAR! PLEASE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEA-

Student B: (slaps her) STOP TRYING TO PLAY INNOCENT YOU LITTLE BITCH! THE REASON WHY THE POLICE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU BRIBED THEM!

Student C: or maybe she slept her way into the higher ups and shut them up like the little whore she is (laughs)

Student B: OH! SO YOU'RE A WHORE AS WELL HUH? WELL LET ME PUT YOU IN YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE YOU LITTLE BITCH WHORE! (About to send another slap towards Lu Lu's face but felt someone grab her wrist)

Skylar: (grips on to student B's wrist tightly almost breaking it) (a dark shadow covering her face) (in a quiet and intimidating tone) what on earth do you think you're doing... (Looks up at the two students revealing her eyes staring deep into their's sending shivers down their spine)

Student B: t- tch (struggling to get out of her grasp) let go rich girl! why are you protecting HER anyways!

Student C: ye-yeah! why are you protecting the likes of HER! is it because she's your friend? you can do wayyy better than that (looks at Lu Lu with disgust) THING! plus I bet she's only using you for your money anyways! like the little gold digger whore she is! that's probably the reason why she's with Jake as well! she probably didn't like the fact that Alice stole her little wallet! so she decided to get rid of them-

Skylar: (threw student B at student C before students C could utter another word making them both slam against the lockers behind them bending the lockers a bit) (about to walk towards them but suddenly felt something pull her uniform)

Lu Lu: (on the floor pulling Skylar's uniform with head facing down the floor and tears is still streaming down her face)

Skylar: (look at Lu Lu) (sighs) (walks back towards Lu Lu and picks her up bridal style) (starts walking towards the infirmatory)

Lu Lu: (buries her face into Skylar's shoulder and silently sobs while blushing a bit at Skylar's way of carrying her)

Skylar: (pets Lu Lu's hair) it's okay... everything's all right now... I'm here...

(End of flashback)

But throughout the months the bullying only got harsher and harsher... I'm so tired... I just want to rest... why is this all happening to me... what did I do wrong... Skylar and mom is all I have now... I have no one left...