"Plus, Damon is still visibly upset that I'm hanging out with his best friend."I whispered as I avoided her gaze.

"The same Damon I saw hanging around Thea?" she asked which made me look up at her immediately before I shook my head.

"That must have been another girl. What do Damon and Thea even talk about?"I responded as I thought about it for awhile.

"You saw them where?"I asked once again looking up at her.

"At the PT room."she continued whilst chuckling.

"You aren't quite over, Damon."She giggle as she looked up at me in shock.

"I am over Damon. He wasted my time. Good for him for finding someone he could finally pay attention to who isn't Simone."I bitterly muttered under my breathe making Doctor Brown laugh at me before nodding her head.

"Good for him."she repeated sarcastically whilst laughing at me.

"You're my mom, you aren't allowed to laugh at me like this."I responded whilst giggling which made her laugh harder.

"I am laughing because we made the same college mistakes. Its amusing to watch it all happen from the outside in."she joked making me giggle as well.

"Then tell me what to do."I whined as I crossed my arms like a little girl.

"All I am saying is that you would not have fallen in love with JR if you were truly in love with Damon in the first place."She explained as she gave me a small smile.

"That's true but that's only beca--"
"Don't have excuses or reasons for what your heart wants. Your heart wants whoever it wants."Dr Brown cut me off as she gave me a small smile.

"Yeah. You're right. Let me go see,JR."I replied which made her tease me as I stood up and made my way towards the door.

She hugged me goodbye before I left to go to the KEK house. I knocked on JR's door and he opened after my third knock.

"You done with your assignment?"he asked before he kissed my cheek and let me inside his dorm.

"Yeah, even got to see my mom? You hungry?"I asked looking up at him.

"I am not but you always ask me this when you're hungry so lets go get some food."he replied whilst chucking as he grabbed his wallet.

"That's not true."I muttered looking down at my shoes which made him nod his head as he took my hands intertwining our hands as we made our was out of the KEK house.

"JR, what do you call this?"I asked as I looked ups t him.

"What? My KEK jacket?"he joked making me look up at him seriously.

"I'm talking about our relationship."I muttered making him stop in his tracks.

"I'm sorry, I thought we were taking it slow."he replied looking down at me with a puzzled expression which made me nod.

"I know and I didn't want to move on too fast because I didn't want to hurt Damon."I muttered making him chuckle bitterly.

"Ah, so this is what this is about? Damon? You know you and Simone are alike, you both always worry about Damon as if he is some helpless child."he snapped looking down at me angrily which made me frown up at him since I have hardly seen him mad.