Identity

"Uhh....w..hy is my head paining and why am I naked."

I turned to look, Zhao was sleeping peacefully beside me. To be honest, he looked really handsome. But at that point, last night's memory struck my head like lighting. THIS WAS A DISASTER, I was internally screaming my lungs out. I was about to creep out of the bed to realise that I should fight my problems rather than running away from it. I was caught in surprise as Zhao hugged me from behind.

"Good morning kittykat."

"Zhao, I think I need to talk. You see, my marriage with the ninth-prince was decided by the emperor himself. Hence, I can't deny his request."" I think we need to run away."

"There is no need for that kittykat."

"Wait..!! Are you denying me for not taking any responsibility? ZHAO! I didn't think you would go this down. Like, I agree that it was my fault as well. But I never expected anything like this from you."

I yelled at him as he removed his mask from his face. I was in utter disbelief. Not only that, but I never expected that Zhao to be a person whom I actually knew.

It was the ninth prince right in front of me. It took me a few seconds to process this in my head.

"What??"

"Ya, I know that it is hard for you to believe, but I wanted to marry you as it made me jealous, and I wanted you all by my self. I am sorry if I have hurt you in any way."

I jumped in his arms and hugged him. He assured me

"I would never leave you."

"But, I have a condition."

"What is it?"

"Only I am going to be your first and last wife you ever have."

"Oh, are you jealous."

I hit him with a pillow and said

"This is not funny."

He stroked my hair and gently put it behind my ear as we looked at each other, we blushed and turned our faces from each other as we were inches away from kissing.

I got up from bed to get ready for the day ahead. And Zhao also had to head out for his official duty.

After we parted ways, I was in the garden enjoying some time while sipping on some tea.

When an owl flew over me and dropped a letter on me. I opened it to find.

Uhmm.. Well honey, I hope you didn't forget this mother of yours. And please for godsake remember to close your window before doing anything. Well, I guess last night was real spicy for you two...

Reading this, I choked on my tea. I knew that she was spying on me, but, I didn't feel anyone near my presence. Who is my Mom?

Back to the letter.

I know that nothing makes any sense right now. Hence, you shall meet me at the spring festival, near the old oak tree, across the Nim Lake. I know you don't trust me as you think I am not your real mom and also as you travelled back in time.

If you want answers, come and meet me.

How the hell did she know that I have time travelled, looks like I will be meeting this woman soon.

"Ms. Xue, we come here in the name of imperial decree. Please accept the dowry offered by the ninth prince.

The Finest silk from the seven countries all around the world.