CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest

Start from the beginning

Milim decided that she will go to meet him later on. If she goes right now, they might get suspicious and she might not be able to fight him so she decided to wait it out.

Rimuru's POV

These past 2 months went by in a quick rush. A few major things happened.

Firstly, after one month of orcs moving in, I declared them as my citizens and named them. I was more than satisfied with thei work. I mean they got the job that was for 1 month in the first week itself.

Secondly, I met two insectars. They were fighting against a thunder tiger.

Flashback

Unnamed Zegion's POV

Both me and my sister escaped from our world and came to Cardinal world to survive. I thought we would be safe here, but I couldn't have been wrong. The reason is the dead body in front of me. It is a thunder tiger. I barely managed to defeat it but at this rate both me and my sister will die.

Suddenly, a man came towards us. I tried to come in front of my sister to protect her.

Man: You shouldn't move much. You guys are hurt. Let me help you.

Before I could tell him to leave us my sister asked him for help. He agreed to help us and regenerated our bodies and gave us some blackish-grey material. It is most probably a metal, but it is quite strong. He then named me Zegion and my sister Apito. I can't thank him enough. I will definitely get stronger to be of use of him to repay this gratitude.

Rimuru's POV

I decided to help these two. I gave them a part of my metallic body and named them. I then took them to the Dryad's area and let them stay there to protect the treants and at the same time get stronger. I also got an unexpected benefit. Apito could make honey. And her honey was the tastiest I ever had. Even when compared to my previous life.

Flashback cover

Rimuru's POV

I was wandering around when Souie appeared in front of me and told me that nearly 500 pegasus were flying towards us and they were ridden by knights. They appeared to be from Dwargon. So I came to meet them along with Shion,Benimaru, Akamaru and Souie. The others would just be in the way.

Leader: So you are Rimuru Tempest. I have heard that you defeated the Orc lord. Oh, my name is Gazel Dwargo. I am the king of Dwargon.

Rimuru: I see. It is good to make your acquaintances. I am Rimuru Tempest, leader of this monster country and ruler of this forest.

Gazel: Ruler of the forest,huh? Let's see how much of it is true.

Suddenly Treyni appeared beside me and kneeled.

Treyni: Rimuru-sama, let me be the judge of this duel.

Rimuru: Very well. Come on Gazel. You want to see whether I am evil or not. The best way to do so would be to cross swords with me isn't it?

Gazel: Hoh! That is correct. Very well then, let's fight.

3rd Person POV

Both Rimuru and Gazel exchange swords for a few minutes before Gazel backs off.

Gazel: Rimuru, you really are strong. If you can stop my next attack then it's your win.

Rimuru: Very well. Let's go.

After that Gazel used his strongest skill and slashed at Rimuru twice. Once from below and then from above. Rimuru blocks both. Gazel backs off and sheaths his swords.

Gazel: Hahaha. Very good Rimuru. You were holding back into he fight weren't you?

Rimuru: No. I was just using my sword skills to fight and not any other skills.

Gazel: Skills are also a part of you. Not using them is equivalent to holding back. Anyway, how did you block my strike?

Rimuru: Ahhh! That is because my teacher also used that attack once.

Hakurou slowly enters the battlefield.

Hakurou: That was magnificent swordsmanship, Rimuru-sama. Hohoho

Gazel: Sword Saint.

Hakurou: You really have grown a lot, your majesty. It seems you have not stopped practicing.

Gazel: I am glad that I am able to impress you.

After that Gazel and Rimuru sign a technological support treaty after Rimuru showed Gazel his 99 percent pure potion or high potions.

After that Gazel left and the next day brought a few scientists led by Vesta and a few blacksmiths and architects led by Kaijin.

Gazel: These are one of the best personnel of Dwargon.

Rimuru:  then why did you send them here? Aren't they like national treasures

Gazel: They are but they had entered into a fight with each other causing a lot of damage to civilians. If that wasn't enough, they even started bickering in front of me during their trial. So I decided to punish them with home arrest. But I think they would be of more use here. So I decided to exile them.

Rimuru's POV

More than 2 months have passed since Gazel visited us last. Due to Kaijin and others and the city has grown big enough to be called a capital of a country. I also cast a barrier around the city which will prevent any types of debuffs to monsters and also strengthen them. I hope these peaceful days continue.

-----------

That is it for this chapter. There will be a gap of 2 months between the visit of Gazel and Milim. Also in this fic Milim will actually be smart but hiding behind the facade of that playful child. More will be explained later. Anyhow enjoy. Dont forget to vote and follow me.