10 - She likes what?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." I smiled to her sweetly, my heart is beating to loud and I don't know what is this about..

What is this feeling..

Why am I feeling this way..

I don't know..

"Clumsy." She rolled her eyes to me. All the beating and sweet aura in me vanished thr moment she rolled her eyes to me.

"Arrgg!!" I didn't know that I say it out loud. Kirk is laughing so hard that he's already holding his tummy.

"What?" Miss Freen asked me.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." I smiled to her bitterly.

"Whatever."

"You're turning red Miss Freen are you angry or what?" I asked her why since she's really turning red.

"Just eat your food, I'm going to take you home."

"You know her address?" Mr Kirk asked Miss Freen.

"Yes. Why?"

"I know her address too." She raised her eyebrows to him, "I saw it in her personal data Freen chill. If you're not a girl I will think you're jealous of her."

Miss Freen shut her mouth and gulp. She didn't say a thing. Kirk on the other hand is still laughing because he can't get enough to Miss Freen's reactions.

"Let's go." Miss Freen.

"Wait." Kirk intrude. "I want to talk to Becky alone."

"Why alone? you can talk to her while I'm here."

"No, I this is important matter and I only want to talk to her. This will not take long go to your car and waut for us."

"I. said. no." She's now showing no reaction with Mr. Kirk.

"Is she your toy? Why are you controlling her?"

"I am not. Jeez you're so annoying Kirk." She turns her back to us and walk to the parking lot.

"What is it Kirk?" I asked him.

"Me and Freen are friends for so long I must admit that she's different with you. I think she likes you.."

"I like her too tho." I told him casually. I like her before we even met in person. I still like her today even she's showing no mercy to me.

"I mean, she likes you really likes you.. like.. lover." He's facial right is so serious but I burst into laughter that I have a tears in my eyes.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Seriously."

"Stop taking drugs Kirk, you'll overdose yourself it's not good to your health." I'm still laughing hard.

"I'm serious." He become more serious and earlier and got me so nervous..

My hand is sweating..

My heart is beating so loud..

My feet feels like trembling..

I tried to compose a laugh but it turns out a awkward laugh.. "Sir, we are both woman."

"Jizas, it's already 2023 we are the one who will choose the person we want to be with."

"I don't think she likes me.."

"Well, Me and Martha always see the other way around. She's glowing when she's with you and more carefree."

"She's always angry with me.."

"That's because she cares about you a lot."

"I don't know.."

"Do you like her-"

"I do."

"I mean like lover.."

"...."

I don't know what to say with Kirk because I really don't know the answer. All I know was I wanted to be with her 24/7 and I'm happy working with her but I don't know..

"Okay, don't answer me yet if you're not ready."

"Ready of what?" Miss Freen pop up again somewhere.

Me and Kirk startled with her presence, jeez.

"Nothing, Freen." Kirk smiled at her.

"Sha sha sha, I'm going now and Becky think about it, okay?" He vanished into our sight leaving me with this tiger beside me.

"Think about what Rebecca?"

"Nothing it's about work."

"No, you're working with me until I will say I don't to work with you anymore."

"You're a control freak.." I murmured.

"What?"

"I say that you're so beautiful." Her face turns red again like tomato. I don't know but my lips smiled like it has her own brain.

Is there really a chance for me to be like by this woman?

Palpitation..

Palpitation..

Palpitation..

--

A/N : Hi loves, I'm very sorry for the late update I'm on vacation right now. This chapter is not edited nor re read by the author. Expect typos and grammar errors, thank youu.

Happy Chinese new year everyone! 🎉