part 8

〜

a few days had passed since scaramouche and childe had their little wholesome interaction and y/n was currently in one of her classes which she shared with kazuha. her seat was right next to kazuha, since he was the only person she knew in this class.

"how are you doing y/n?" kazuha suddenly asked, gently smiling at her.

"i'm fine i guess, you?"

"me too. are you coming for freshers by the way?"

freshers. y/n almost forgot that the sophomores had been organising freshers for the 1st year students as a way of welcoming them to university life, as if it was a good thing. if money and status weren't important, y/n would have worked in a cat café or be an artist, or better, sleep inside her room all day. but obviously that wasn't the case. she's stuck in this endless loop of sleep deprivation and studying.

"yeah i guess i am, what about you?"

"yeah me too. my friend is one the main organisers so i'm expecting something nice. i think you might know him, he's ayaka's elder brother."

"ohh ayato?? then i should set my expectations high too."

"haha yeah you should." he gave his eye smile.

y/n always loved talking to kazuha. he was a genuine and kind person. when she was introduced to him by scaramouche, she was taken aback. what do you mean this angry emo dude is friends with the soft café boy? they were like two sides of the same coin though. also kazuha was likeable in general so it was not really a surprise either.

she knew kazuha was aware of the break up. it was obvious. but the fact that he still talked to her just as before was something she was glad about. she was glad her connection with scaramouche didn't affect her friendship with him.

look who at therapy😬😰😱

walmart ed sheeran
BROSKIES YALL WONT
BELIEVE WHAT
HAPPENED

malewife
FOR REAL THIS IS
SO FUNNY

girl in fireworks
what happened??

smart dumbass
yeah tell us i
wanna laugh too

EATTOE
YOU ALL THINK MY
TRAUMA IS FUNNY???

shinoboobs
yeah

funeral lady
LMFAO