Chapter 8

[Bugs Bunny] Captain's log, Captain James T. Bunny. Intergalactic space traveler on a five-year mission. My crew has been scattered to the far, far reaches of the Soivervoise. Marooned on strange, inhospitable worlds. LI've commandeered Marvin's ship in an effort to reassemble the team.

Sonic: (looks at a picture of Amy and sighs dreamy)

Sonic will try to confess his true feelings to Amy and make this work.

[LeBron] Yo, guys. Check it out. Look what I found.

[alarm blaring]

Bugs, Silver and Sonic to turn off the list for the Tunes they need to find but only makes more copies of them lucky for him, he didn't notice.

Bugs unplugs the ship causing it to stop then replugs it, keeping the two's plan undercover.

Bugs: Hey, what's that for, Doc?

[LeBron] Gotta make a list. We're gonna need the most powerful Warner Bros. characters for this team. Now, let's see. Who to get? Hmm. Gotta start with Superman. Man, I could've used him on the Cavs. Ooh. King Kong. He'd be a beast on the boards.

Sonic: Yeah, listen... Try not to get your hopes up too much. You might not be able to get all those top guys for the team.

Silver: This ain't the Miami Heat, you know.

Lebron: We're gonna need a strong power forward. Iron Giant. Put him on the same team as his hero, Superman.

Shadow: We're just saying it might be good to have a backup plan.

Lebron then look out the window of the main deck.

Lebron: Wow. This Serververse is massive. So many different worlds to explore. I wish Dom was here to see this. So, how come you stayed on Tune World?

Bugs: [sighs] Tune Woild is our home. It's the only place where we can be us. Where we belong.

[LeBron] Yo! Is that Harry Potter World? Awesome! Hufflepuff? I knew it!

Shadow: Nerd alert. (Sonic elbows him jokingly)

[LeBron] Oh, yeah! Metropolis. I can't wait to see what I turn into here. Oh, it's gonna be somebody.

[sirens wailing]

[engine revving]

Lebron: Robin? I'm freaking Robin? And why are we chasing a runaway train?

[horn blares]

[people gasping]

Bugs: We're in DC World, Doc.

Sonic: And where there's trouble, there's superheroes.

And they get on the train via a grappling hook.

Inside the train we see someone enter the front, they're wearing a blue suit which reveals to be...Daffy Duck aka Super Duck. And a girl chipmunk who dressed as Wonder Woman is name Sally Acorn aka Wonder Chipmunk.

Sally's outfit