2

Blake POV

Ms. Emerald Nykee Cartor has me at the palm of her hands and we just meet. Just by meeting her I could tell she gets what she wants. From the looks of it, she wants me. I wouldn't mind her having me neither.

Walking into my office after getting my keys from Kelly, a stack of papers greeted me 'hello'.

"Wonder why the last person quit."I thought out loud.

I could quit too, but I won't. I want to stay close to Ms. Emerald has much as possible. Before getting started on my work, my phoned ranged interrupting my thoughts.

"Speak!" I exclaimed into my phone, without seeing who was calling.

"Speak? Young man you better recognise who the fuck ya talking to when you answer the phone!" yelled my mom.

"I'm sorry mom." I apologized, while trying to hold in my laughter.

My mom could be extremely ghetto.

"Yo ass better be! Any who , how's the new job?" She asked calmly.

"It's going good."

"You know you didn't have to get a job. Your going to have your whole company some months from now. Plus, your father and I can give you money for other shi-" I cut her off.

"That's the problem! I can take care of my own self and work while I wait." I stated.

" You could use this time that you have now to find a women Blake!" she yelled.

So this is what all this shit is for.

"Mom, I got this. Just to let you know, I think I've found the one. Bye!" I hung up and turned off my phone because I knew a shit load of questions were coming in.

As hung up my phone, I laid back into my soft black rolling chair, closed my eyes and took a long needed deep breathe.

"So whose the lucky girl?"

I jumped out my seat from this striking voice, scaring me out of my relaxing moment. Only to see my future looking dead at me with a smirk playing on her lips; Ms. Emerald Nykee Cartor.

oh, how I love that name.

"Are you going to tell me who the girl is or would you rather stare at me?" she then took a seat in front of me.

"I rather stare." I stated.

She laughed.

"Answer my question Blake."

She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. I had to take a moment before I answered her question, to look at those long, smooth chocolate legs. I then looked at her face to see that same smirk on her lips.

She knew just what she was doing.

"Why are you so interested in who the beautiful women is Emerald?" I asked.

I knew I was kind of on edge with using her first name, but at the moment I didn't care. She didn't seem to care neither. It looked as if she loved it, I could see her shake from the chills I'm sure I gave her, it's not cold in this office at all.

"I-I just wanted to know.." she said while fidgeting with her fingers.

She's nervous.

"Is someone nervous?" I chuckled.

I'm fixing to show her whose boss now.

"Me nervous? Please Blake!" she waved me off.

I couldn't help, but to laugh at her little white lie.

"What's so funny?!" she sound slightly irritated.

"It's just funny how you can sit there and lie, yet I can see right through you." I stated.

She couldn't even say nothing, she just sat there with her mouth open.

I then sound and starting walking towards her slowly.

"What's wrong Emerald? Cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

When I got to the front of her chair, I squatted to her level and looked her dead in her eyes.

"Your not the only one who likes to take control."

As those words left my mouth, I took her lips onto mines. It felt like magic. Our lips feel so perfect together. My tongue slowly explored every inch of her mouth, earning moans left her,while I continued.I then ended the kiss, while teeth tugged at her bottom lip.

"I have work to finish." I stood , walked to my desk, and got to work. As she just sat there with her hand place over her lips and her eyes opened wide.

"Don't you have a job to tend to ,boss?" I asked without looking from my computer.

Emerald didn't say a word, she basically ran out of my office heading towards hers.

I'm going to make her mine.

-------------

I know it's extremely short, but I'm going to try to make the next chapter longer. The next one should be up by next week or maybe even sometime this week (possibly). Byee! :)