Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp

Začať od začiatku

"I know. Roan, prepare a room for Lucifer. He will be raised as a knight for now. Also find tutors and a personal maid for him." Austin informed as he watched the water fight that was going on in the garden. Roan, nodded and complied to Austin's orders.

"Also make sure to inform Penelope's maid to give her and Lucifer medicines for fever. The water is cold.They will get sick." AUsitn informed Roan before he bowed and walked out.

"Father." the hologram spoke.

"Augustine, you found the information." Austin asked. "Yep, they have embezzled money from the emperor and done other illegal business." Augusitne answered.

"Great, the blue birdie from Eroka, who pestered Penelope. End her and her family Augustine. Let the game begin." Austin said, Augustine gave him a thumbs up and left the call. Austin is not just going to let everything slide. No, in fact he is not going to let anything slide. Those who hurt her daughter will pay for their behavior. The Eckarts are no expectation. Penelope doesn't want anything to do with them. But that doesn't mean an 'unfortunate' accident cannot happen to them.

(At this rate, every noble in Eroka will be gone in a year. I should stop him before he does that or should I just let it be?. -A/n.)

With lucas: Leopold mansion. (character info given for Adriana's family given below)

Third person pov:

"It's an honor to have you here young master." Benjamin Leopold, Adriana's father said.

"It is a pleasure to be here." Lucas said with a straight face. They have just landed and were greeted by just one servant, Adriana's personal maid. She too had an annoyed expression, until she saw lucas.

Lucas could guess the atmosphere Adriana grew up in. It does not seem a happy one. Right now, too. Duke Leopold's daughter has been away from home for two weeks and he does not even greet her.

"Greeting father, mother." Adriana said as she bowed a little to show respect. Duchess Leopold nodded her head a little.

"It's good to see you back, sister. Did you bring souvenirs for me and Emma?" Felix, the older twin, said. He is 12 years old and is a bit (a lot) demanding, as he has always gotten what he asked for from his parents as it was their way to show affection to him when they were busy taking care of his sick twin.

"Oops, sorry felix. A lot was going on and I seemed to have forgotten plus you didn't ask for anything." Adriana answered with a sad smile.

"Even if he didn't ask for it. As a big sister, it is your responsibility to bring him something." Emily Leopole, the duchess said sternly.

"Sorry mother. I will remember it next time." Adriana said with her head lowered. Lucas noticed him and held her hand softly. "Isn't the duke going to invite us in?" He said.
"Ahh...yes. Pardon my manners. Please come in." Benjamin said, gesturing for them to come in.

Living room:

Leopold mansion:

Third person pov:
"Sister!!" Emma shouted as she hugged her sister. She had been waiting in the living room for her sister. She missed Adriana soo much, as she had no one to talk to or play with.

"Hello Emma, how have you been?" Adriana said as she caressed Emma's head.

"Who are you?" Emma asked curiously as she noticed Lucas. "I am your brother in law." Lucas answered. They both stared at each other.

"Emma, sweetheart, it is rude to stare. Pardon her young master. She has stayed in the house most of the time so she hasn't interacted with many people due to her poor health." Emily said as she smiled sadly at the mention of her daughter's health.