001

o*˚.UNFORGETTABLE

─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

"SAM, GET A MOVE ON, WOULD YOU?" Jessica Moore, a lively and enthusiastic young woman, comes around the corner, wearing a seductive nurse costume that she meticulously adjusted to perfection

"SAM, GET A MOVE ON, WOULD YOU?" Jessica Moore, a lively and enthusiastic young woman, comes around the corner, wearing a seductive nurse costume that she meticulously adjusted to perfection. Her red heels click on the floor as she anxiously glances at her watch. "We were supposed to be there fifteen minutes ago." Jess walks off, her energy contagious.

"Sam!"

Poking his head around the corner, a slightly reluctant young man appears - it's Sam. He looks casually dressed, contrasting Jessica's elaborate costume. "Do I have to?" he asks, his voice carrying a hint of hesitation.

"It'll be fun," Jessica assures him with an encouraging smile, trying to persuade him to join in the festivities.

Reluctantly, Sam finally decides to join the party and enters the room where a vibrant and lively Halloween celebration is in full swing. As he steps inside, he's greeted by an array of colorful costumes and decorations, the room buzzing with excitement.

"And where's your costume?" Jessica playfully teases, noticing his lack of Halloween attire.

Sam chuckles nervously and ducks his head, feeling a bit self-conscious. "You know how I feel about Halloween?" he admits, revealing his aversion to the holiday.

Despite his initial reservations, the festive atmosphere and the spirit of the event slowly start to grow on Sam, making him more at ease and willing to embrace the fun-filled night ahead.

─︎─︎─︎─︎☆︎─︎─︎─︎─︎

In the cozy living room, Halloween decorations adorned the walls, casting eerie shadows on the dimly lit space as Miracle sank into the worn-out couch. Her fingers danced across the pages of "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde, lost in the captivating world of hedonism and decay. The soft glow of a pumpkin-shaped candle flickered nearby, adding a touch of macabre ambiance to the room.