The dangerous road~

It's 7 in the morning but Mr Great grand Wang yibo is still sleeping...forgetting about his college...his studies the poor boy is sleeping as if tomorrow no one will let him sleep...but his presious sleep was disturbed by his phone..and without checking the caller's id he answered lazily...."hello~"

"YA WANG FUCKING YIBO, WHY WERENT YOU ANSWERING..ME HUH?!!"

Yibo put the phone away from his ears after hearing his best friends annoying voice..."nomi instead of saying good morning..you are literally screaming as if someone is fucking you without your permission..!

"YA LAN WANGJI WHEN DID YOU CAME I THOUGHT YIBO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE MORNING"!
"Bitch first stop screaming in early morning..and it's because of tiredness..Bobo was very tired so I came instead" said wangji both lazily and annoyingly.."oh OK and it's not fucking early in the morning..you know you have school in 30 mins! or are you planning of not seeing that ugly crush of yours..?!" Said nomi sarcastically..after hearing the word crush wangji was kinda blushing..but after processing what nomi said..."OMFGGGG!" said wangji which was more like shouting..

"Bro can you stop screaming..as if zhan is fucking you senselessly..." said nomi without any shame..."shameless" said wangji while blushing..."yeah yeah whatever bitch come fast..I'll wait for your ass in the class" saying that nomi cutted the call without listening to wangji....
Wangji was kinda blushing..but than he remembered that he only has 30 mins..he went to his bathroom and took a bath as a speed of lightning...he choosed his clothes..which never satisfy him..even he don't know why..

(Yibo's/wangji's outfit)

And went towards his bicycle..wangji actually wanted to ride a bike but yibo don't know how to ride a bike and he don't even use his parents money...
....."that kid doesn't even know how to ride a bike..how will he ride our husband zhan..man" he said thinking...(his wild imaginations)

A few moments later~

After about 15 mins and 30 sec wangji..reached his school..he walked to his locker..and took some of his books..after that he was about to enter his class..that he remembered something..he put some cotton in both of his ears..before entering....
When he entered in his class out of nowhere someone came infront of him and said ..."YA WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG...HUH..WHY IN THE UNHOLY HELL YOU TAKE TIME TO DRESS LIKE A NEWLY-WEDDED BRIDE FOR THAT UGLY MF ZH-" before she can continue wangji put his hand on her mouth..

But did nomi cared a bit ...NO..she bit wangji's hand..because of the sudden bite wangji winced in pain and said.."bitch are you a human or an animal why did you bit me" ....."did it hurt" said nomi with a little bit of concern...hearing her he said.."not that much its ok"...."bruh I should have bite harder"...said nomi dramatically..

Everyone where looking at them as if they are aliens..seeing them wangji got nervous..because he was supposed to act like yibo but he is literally doing the opposite...seeing wangji being nervous..nomi protecting aura was on..."What y'all fucking looking at never seen humans or never seen a pretty person like my bestie and a hot person like me huh...pathetic losers" said nomi kinda coldly and annoyedly....hearing nomi wangji said.."why are we even best Friends tho...you literally acting as if am a baby...wh-" before wangji could continue he saw zhan entering...who was literally looking like a Greek God.. it made wangji fall for zhan even harder...