Princess 👑💍💖.

Start from the beginning

After sometime taehyung and jimin left to grab a drink from the bar while they was at the bar the chief guest arrived. Suddenly the big door open and the four hot bachelors of the Korea entered all the girls and some boys (bottoms) was drooling over them. Yoongi on the left namjoon and hobi on the right and jungkook at the centre. All four marched towards their table which was shown by Dr.sin.

( jungkook 's suit 👆🏻)

(Yoongi's suit 👆🏻)

( Namjoon's suit 👆🏻)

( hobi's suit 👆🏻)

Pov' jungkook

Finally we arrived to the boring ceremony that we was invited. First why did I even say yes it was hyung's who forced me to do so idk why. We entered through the big door " ohh God here come the gold diggers " Yoongi said referring the girls and boys who was drooling over us. I can see those girls literally undressing me from there gaze.
I hate the attention I ignored all of them and followed Dr. Sin to our table. " good evening Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim, Mr. Min and mr.jung thank you so much Mr. Jeon for accepting my invitation " said Dr. Sin. I nodded at him and other did the same and he smiled. " please feel free to grab anything from the bar and buffet please enjoy your self I'll inform when the time comes" said Dr. Sin " yeah oky " I said and he left. While I was scrolling through my phone suddenly Yoongi spoke " jk I'm going to get drink you want anything " . " yeah bring me a wishkey with large ice" I said and he went to the bar. After some times I was waiting till Yoongi come but he didn't so I was scanning through the crowd and found the bar while I was looking for Yoongi someone caught my eye " 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 " suddenly came out of my mouth.

Pov' author

When jungkook was searching for Yoongi he saw a boy with a red dress once he saw him , he suddenly said " princess " at that moment Yoongi came out of nowhere and sat next to him and all the three heard jungkook. " jungkook what did you say " hobi asked while controlling his laugh.
Jungkook snapped out of the dream land and turn to hobi and said " nothing " again he turn to the bar to see the guy but he was not there with disappointment he started staring at his phone again while having his drink.

After two hours....

Yoongi saw someone he wanted to meet so bad, lucky him that person was alone near the pool he excused himself and went to that person. But the said person didn't feel him beside " Hii gorgeous!!" Said Yoongi taking the guy in green dress shock. Jimin turned back and his soul left his body "h-hi!! " he simply replied. " what are you doing here alone?! " Yoongi asked "N-nothing " Jimin replied " are afraid of something " Yoongi asked with a doubt suddenly jimin said " yes " " what's wrong baby, are hurt some where " Yoongi asked with concerned. Jimin didn't know what took over him but he left safe and protected beside this man so he said what was bothering him " a old man in the party is disturbing me from a long time I can't say anyone I don't want to ruin the party " Jimin said tearing. When Yoongi saw his beautiful baby is crying anger took over him, yes love at first sight Yoongi started having feelings over Jimin after their not - so - holy activity. Yoongi grabbed jimin's hand and went inside " show me" " h-huh!! " Yoongi said making Jimin look at him in confusion.
" I said show me that old freak baby " asked Yoongi now looking at Jimin with a smile. Jimin scanned the crowd finally he saw him he pointed at the old man and showed to Yoongi " that's him " " hmm okay baby don't worry he won't disturb you again he won't show you his face again " said Yoongi with a smirk still looking at the old man. He took his phone and send a message and turn to Jimin. " soo what's your name I think I deserve to know since I saved you " said Yoongi "i-I'm J-Jimin" Jimin replied " beautiful as you, by the way I am Yoongi, min Yoongi" said Yoongi making Jimin shock because he couldn't believe he slept with a mafia. Soon he excused himself and went to Taehyung " I have to go my friends might be searching me " Jimin left before Yoongi could speak. " hmm your quite hard to catch interesting but I won't fail baby because you already took my heart " Yoongi said to himself with a smirk plastered on his face.

Meanwhile...

Dr. Sin went to Jungkook saying it's time so Jungkook got up and followed Dr. Sin to the stage...

Pov' Taehyung

It was the time for me to get my name tags and my gold plate with my name. I was patiently sitting on my chair suddenly Dr. Sin spoke through the mic " good evening ladies and gentlemens, we are gathered here for a special reason. As you'll know I am going to retire I was patiently checking my fellow juniors in order to choose a good person to my position in future as I was doing that I actually found a humble character who would sacrifice himself to save the patient so without delay I would like to have Dr. Kim on the stage." I got up from my seat and marched towads Dr. Sin and got on to the stage. " And now I would like to have Mr. Jeon here on the stage to hand over the name tag and gold plate to Dr. Kim " with that a tall dark vibe handsome man came to the stage I look at him and thats when I froze it was him the guy I slept three days before I started shivering but I controlled myself not wanting to ruin my own party I played it cool and soon the guys came in front of me and hand over the name tag and gold plate. " Dr. Kim from now on you are the chief doctor of hope hospital and would you like to share some words " with that Dr. Sin gave the mic to me " thank you Dr. Sin for giving me this title and thank you Mr. Jeon for coming today for the ceremony. Thank you guys for the all support you'll did and I will do my best for the betterment of the hospital and the patients and thank you everyone for joining today to celebrate the special occasion with us enjoy your evening " with that I ended my speech and rushed to friend who was literally jumping out of joy.

Pov' Jungkook.

When Dr. Sin called me to stage I was met with the princess I saw before he was looking so beautiful with that dress but something was off as soon as he saw he froze on his spot. I was feeling weird too when I saw him i felt like I have seen him before but I couldn't remember....

____________________________________

Hii guys I hope you like this chapter. Please ignore the mistake and please vote and share my story thank you guys 😊🙌💕✨