༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕋𝔼ℕ🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

En başından başla

Then, I remembered, Penny...where was she? "Mum? Where is Penny?" I asked frantically. Mom wiped her tears and gave me a sad smile. "She's in the next room. Don't worry, she's safe and awake. Should I bring her here?"

I nodded my head, just wanting to see my best friend. My mom nodded and began walking to the next room. 

"We're so proud of you, kiddo. We're just so happy that you still had a pulse, even after an accident. You truly are a survivor!" My dad praised me, as he ruffled my hair with tears in his eyes, but trying to look as happy as ever.

I laughed a little, but still felt guilty that I survived, meanwhile my friends all died. But it wasn't my fault! I should stop blaming myself. If my friends were here, they wouldn't be proud of me for blaming myself.

As I was lost in thought, I saw mom together with Penny, who was in a wheelchair. There was a big bandage on her eye, and around her head.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" She muttered with a small melancholic smile plastered to her face.

"Penny!" I cried as I put my hands on my face and began bawling my eyes out.

We were both left there, and we started talking together until nighttime fell. After we were done with our conversation, my parents informed me that after we both get our walking abilities back, they'll take me and Penny to the graveyard to say our final goodbyes to our now-dead classmates.

It's been a few months since I awoke in the hospital. I have been taking walking courses to walk with my one leg with the help of crutches, meanwhile, Penny was now able to walk again. I felt a slight ping of jealousy toward Penny's walking ability, but I have to get used to walking like this from now on.

School wasn't fun either. I had to retake school during the time I was still in the hospital, but I still managed to ace my final exams, which could help me go to college now.

As soon as I learned to walk with crutches, mom and dad took me and Penny to the graveyard to say our final goodbyes to our dead classmates, and dead choir conductor.

As dad was driving, I started feeling...happy.

I was finally happy. I felt so proud of myself for living life until now. I knew that my fellow choir buddies and Father Marcus would be proud of me and Penny if they saw us again.

Life truly is a beautiful phenomenon, and I should be proud of myself for surviving this long.

Now...before I leave this monologue once and for all, I want to say that...I was really taken for a ride.

(A/N) Greetings fellow people who rode the cyclone, welcome to the last chapter of this fanfic.

As of today, 26th January 2023, I have finished this book. I still can't believe what a journey this has been, and I have to thank you all for joining me!

I know that this ending isn't really the best, and I might write an alternative ending where everyone survived the prologue, since this ending is kind of...melancholic I guess?

Yeah, but (Y/N) had to have some scars from the cyclone, so they can't walk without the help of crutches anymore, since we need more representation of people who lost body parts in accidents, and I don't see those in fanfics, especially fanfics where the main character had an accident, where the characters usually survive without even a scratch somehow. I tried changing that, so (Y/N) lost a leg :(

I hope you guys still liked this fanfic, even if it was really cringy, and this might be my final goodbye to this fanfic but idk. I'll mark this book completed for now, and that's it.

Now, before I leave for the final time, I want to say that your lucky number is 7.

Make sure to ride the cyclone once more! This is Icarus, signing out for the final time.