𝟏𝟎: GOJO GENTLEMAN ERA

Comenzar desde el principio

Although you didn't know what Gojo would use against a man so brilliant? Had Gojo caught him slipping?

A man like Gojo would find someone's darkest secret easily but your father?

"T-Think about it this way. At least the acceptance of my apology will be given in tenfold now that Gojo is going in my place." your father blurts.

"You mean me. I'm going in your place, Dad." you deadpan.

"Yes, you..."

You stare at him.

He grins fakely in return.

Now he's got you curious about what Gojo used on him to make your father his little dog.

"Okay, old fart, I'm gonna get ready. I'll tell Gojo I'll meet him there."

It's mainly old men.

You've been walking around, greeting everyone who you knew and didn't know for fifteen minutes and they're all basically old men peering down your cleavage and asking who sent you here. You're disgusted but not surprised. It's the daily dealings of a woman. You admit there's this driving urge to hurt them but it's beside you now. You're more focused on the event itself.

It's hosted splendidly. The decorations are the epitome of delicacy―from the ghost-white tablecloths and the ruby carpet rolled from the entrance of the hall to the tippy top of the stage where announcements would be made later tonight.

Before going to sit down, you were whipped into conversations left and right and you wonder what you did to receive this attention. It seems that your 'going to Paris to learn more about your anomalous powers' spread like an Australian bushfire throughout these influential sorcerers.

They were not letting you go. Eventually, you pulled a half-assed excuse out of you to leave the group of creepy men and you were free to go find your seat when a familiar voice calls for you.

As much as you don't want to turn around, your body naturally gravitates towards it.

You wish you didn't.

"You look like a..." 

Your voice hitches in your throat.

Satoru Gojo, clad in probably the most expensive suit you've seen and you lived in Paris. Furthermore, his hair is down and his blindfold is off...

"A stud?"

"In your dreams." you taunt, heeling around and trying to walk away.

You were not expecting that tonight and it didn't seem that several women were either because they could be any more obvious with their whisperings. 

"Wait!" Gojo calls and you hear scampering behind you before he appears beside you, offering you an arm. You stare at it, hoping that's not what he meant, "We came together."

"Hm...I guess I have no choice."

You link arms with Gojo and he sighs in relief.

"Don't do that," you comment, slightly disgusted at how easily he was maneuvered by your actions.

Is it because it's showing the effect I have on him? Is it swaying me?

No. I must stay level-headed.

"Why not? I have the most beautiful woman on my arm. By the way, did I tell you how stunning you look tonight?"

Your heart skips a beat as he grins all toothy and childlike like he's used the best pickup line in the world and swooned the most hellacious rock.